11.

JJ's POV

            Emily and I fell asleep on the couch, but I woke up on the bed. I rolled over on top of her. "Morning," I said. Emily shot up, and we head butted. "Ow! Fuck sorry," Emily said rubbing her forehead. "No, it's my fault. I know you get a little jumpy, when someone wakes you," I said, also rubbing my forehead. I was starting to get up and make breakfast, when Emily pulled me back into bed. "Where are you going," Emily asked in a whinny voice. "Well I was goin-," I was starting to talk, when Emily interrupted me with a kiss. "It doesn't matter," she whispered into my ear. She kissed me again. She put her hands around my waist, to pull me closer, though I don't think I could've gotten any closer. This kiss turned into a full make out session. As the kiss went on, Emily and I removed various clothes. We were both left in a bra and underwear. I broke away from the kiss, to leave another trail of kiss down her body.

Unsubs POV

          I have been trying to figure out where they hid the girls. I hacked into the system, and I got out before their hacker girl caught me, but everything was encrypted. I walked over to my wall of pictures, and put my finger on Emily's face. "Perfection," I said to myself.

Emily's POV

"Fuck," I breathed out as JJ rolled off of me. "I'm going to shower. Wanna come?" JJ asked. "I just did," I said winking. "Emily!" JJ yelled, but not very loud. Also hitting me with a pillow. "Yes or no, Prentiss," JJ asked. "Yes." I walked with JJ to the bathroom, which was connected to the master. "We unpacked towels, right?" I asked. "Um, yeah. I'm pretty sure we unpacked everything." JJ was in the shower when I found them. "I found them," I said. We quickly finished our shower and got dressed.

I was wearing a baggy hoodie, and JJ was wearing a sports bra with sweatpants. "Woah it's 11," JJ said. "And I'm still tired. You woke me up," I said. JJ was about to say something, but before she could I said "not that I didn't enjoy it." JJ turned around to look in the fridge. "What do you want to eat. And don't say anything dirty, Em," JJ asked. I totally was going say something dirty, but since she asked. "I wasn't. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I worked up an appetite. What about french toast?" I subjected. "Mkay."

JJ seems off. 'Maybe it's the stalker. No Emily maybe she doesn't like French toast. Of course it's the stalker. I should comfort her, but I'm not very good at it. The profiler in me would say 'It's because you never had your mother or father there for you'. Talk we should talk.'

JJ and I were playing music while making French toast. We were dancing and having so much fun. We just needed to spend some time away from reality. Reality being: having a stalker and living in a safe house. I pull JJ close to me, so we're face to face. "You're beautiful," I whispered. "So are you," she whispered back. I put my hand bc on her chin and pulled her closer, so our lips touched. I kissed her softly. A single tear rolled down her face. I pulled away. "Baby, let's talk. Okay?" I said in a very sweet and compassionate voice. I turned off the stove and walked over to the couch to talk with JJ.

JJ's POV

Emily sat next to me. There was a medium size gap in between us. "Come here," Emily said motioning to herself. I snuggled to her chest. We sat there for a minute or two, before I started crying. The tears started of slow and then I was basically sobbing. I tried to get words out, but my brain wasn't letting me form any. I started hyperventilating. "JJ it's okay," she said rubbing my back. "Count with me."

"1 2 3 4"

'I can't see my friends, my family. I have Emily, but I need my other family. Hotch, Garcia, Reid, Morgan, and Rossi. My mom and dad. Why did we have to be the ones to get stalked. Not that I would wish this on anyone.'

"2 2 3 4"

'I wanna go out and not worry about being recognized. I wanna go on cases with the team.'

"3 2 3 4"

'I just want this shit to be over with.'

"4 2 3 4"

I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I know I'm covered with a blanket, and Emily's not there. "Em?" I call out. "In the kitchen. I'm cleaning up our kitchen mess," she called back. "Oh I'll come help," I said before getting quickly shot down. "Don't worry I got it," Emily said. "But-" I was about to come up with a reason I should be helping when Emily said. "But I'm already done." She sat next to me. This time not leaving a gap. "I'm ready to talk," I said.

           Emily and I talked for god knows how long. I made it pretty long without crying. "What if we put the rest of the BAU at risk? What if he hurts them because he wants us?" I asked. It was more of a rhetorical question. "Let's not think about that. Let's just think about the team catching the son of a bitch," she said. "Okay." We talked more and watch some tv. "Wanna go for a jog?" Emily asked. "Yes."

         I put on leggings, since I had on a sports bra already. Emily looked hot, she wore a red sports bra and black leggings. The two colors she looked best in. "You look hot," I said. Emily smirked. "I know, but so do you." I kissed Emily. I tried to slip my hand in her pants, but she caught my hand. She pulled away. "We're going jogging," she said. "But we can exercise in other ways," I said and winked. She laughed and said "That would be fun, but I'm going running. You can stay if you want." And miss out on her being hot and sweaty, no thanks. "I'm not staying," I said. Emily grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

            We drove to a nearby park with a trail. Emily parked in the parking lot. We were heading to the trail and we passed the basketball court. Teenagers to young men playing, and a couple of girls. As we walked past we got a couple of stares, mostly at Emily. I look over to her, giving her the 'it's fine don't say anything' look. Then I heard a cat call, it was one of the basketball boys. Before Emily could say something, one of the girls on the court threw the ball at him. "Stop being a jackass, jackass," the girls yelled.

         Once Emily and I got to the trail, Emily asked if I wanted to race. Of course I said yes because I'm very competitive, but so is she.  We were neck and neck most of the time. I was in ground if Emily, and I was almost at the end. Then Emily came running pasted me. She made it there before me. "Yes!" Emily said doing a little happy dance. I jumped in her back. "Piggy back to the car?" I asked. She adjusted me and said "to the car!"

          I was still on Emily's back. We passed the court again this time one of the boys said. "I can't tell if they fucking or best friends." Emily walked back to the car, with me still on her back. She put me down at the passenger side, and looked around to make sure everyone was watching to kiss me. She opened my door, then opened her own.

         "I hate men," she groaned. "I don't know how your attracted to them," she added. "I honestly don't know either." Emily pulled out of the parking lot. "I can't believe you won," I said. "I can't believe you made me carry you even though I won," Emily said sarcastically. "My legs were hurting," I whined. Emily was trying to hold in her laugh when she said. "You have no idea how hard it was to not say an extremely dirty comment." I smiled and said "Your so dirty."
"You bet your perfect ass I am." The rest of the car ride was pretty quite. We pulled up to the house.

        Emily made spaghetti, because it reminded us of the team. We spent the rest of the night talking and watching tv. We start getting ready for bed around 12. And Emily fell asleep at 1 and I fell asleep not long after.

Unsubs POV

       It's taking to long to find the girls. I need to get the BAU hacker girl. She'll help, and if she cooperates she'll live. She is normally the last to leave the office. I wait until she comes out of the building, to follow her home. Once she's almost in her apartment I put a rag with chloroform over her face, to knock her out.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

A/N: word count 1544. Im sorry y'all don't hate me for having the unsub kidnap Garcia. I hate myself lmao. And I hate men sorry not sorry. I hope you enjoyed remember you're loved!