15.

A/n: Hey bbs this chapter may contain some abuse mentions. If that would trigger you pls don't read. 😘✌️

JJ's POV

           I woke up with a terrible back ache from the hard bed. The female unsub doesn't hit me at all, but the male unsub does occasionally. He hits me if I cry, wake him up, try to talk with Emily, make to much noise, or try and escape. I don't exactly know what Emily is doing, but I think she's trying to get on their good side. I can slightly hear them talking. The only time the unsubs come to my cell is to give me a fruit to eat. 'At least they feed us,' I thought.

"Heads up," the man yelled. Before I knew it a kiwi was thrown into my cell. "Thank you," I mumbled, because another thing I would get hit for is not using my manners. It is hard to use manners when talking to him. I ate half of the kiwi and saved the rest, since it is the only thing they feed me.

Emily's POV

I have been trying to get on Blake's good side. It worked pretty good. I really hope JJ has the same idea, but I don't think so. I sometimes hear him yelling and hitting her. It pains me so much that I can do anything to stop it, yet.

"Hey Blake," I said. "Emily, here is an orange," he said. "Thank you," I said taking the orange. I was really hard to peel it, because I have been picking and bitting my nails. "I haven't see Reese in a while. What happened to her?" I asked hopefully not pushing my boundaries. "I'm not sure. She said she'd by sometime today," he responded, while picking his nails with a knife. Just then Reese walked in.

"Blake get out. I'm going to have a date with Emily, then JJ. I have to decided which one I like best," she said. 'What is she going to do to the one she likes least?' I thought. Blake left the station.

"Okay, so I got a blanket, because the floor is dirty and food, so we can eat," she said walking into my cell. "Oh cool," I said. 'I have to do good on this "date". But maybe I shouldn't, because then what will happen to JJ? I will just do mediocre,' I thought. "What did you bring to eat," I questioned. "A lot actually. I brought sandwiches with little skewers in them, fruits, which I know you're tired of, salad, and lemonade," Reese said. She laid out everything on the blanket.

I sat next to her. It is hard talking to your kidnapper. "Erm, how was your day?" I asked. "It was good. The only thing that sucked was, that the stores were crowded and they didn't have everything I needed," she replied. "Bet that sucked," I said. I stayed relatively quite the rest of the "date". Reese left and went to JJ's cell. I hoped JJ wouldn't do anything stupid.

After about 5 minutes I heard JJ yell. "No I won't go on a date with you! Crazy bitch!" she yelled. 'Damn it JJ,' I thought. I have to figure out a way for JJ to get out. "Suit yourself," said Reese. She walked out of the building.

JJ and I were now alone. We weren't together, but no one else was there. "JJ," I called. "Emily, is that you?" she called back. "Yeah it's me. I'm going to get you out of here. I promise," I said my voice cracking. "I'm not leaving without you," she said. "I'll be fine," I said. Just then Blake walked in.

"The hell are you two doing?" He asked. "It was my fault. Don't do anything to JJ," I said truthfully. He sat in the chair outside of my cell. "How about I take her back to the BAU or whatever?" he asked blandly. Before I could question him, he started talking again. "I know what your thinking. 'Why would I do that'. Well ya see, it's a win for the both of us. Your girlfriend gets out of here, and I get to piss of Reese," he said. "Why do want to piss of Reese. And how do I know you're not going to hurt JJ?" I asked.

          'I have to make sure he's not lying. JJ needs to get out of here, because she called Reese a 'crazy bitch'' I thought. "Reese thinks she can boss me around, but I need to show her that no one bosses me around. I don't need to hurt JJ. If I get caught I don't want another murder charge. I'd be sense less to kill her," he said, sounding truthful. 'He's right,' I thought, 'He doesn't have a reason to kill JJ. He wouldn't want another murder charge to make his stay in prison even longer. Though I don't know how much longer it can get, kidnapping 2 federal agents.'

        "So what do you think?" he asked. "Take her back to the BAU," I said, knowing this was her only shot of getting out. "But I swear if you hurt her in anyway, I will find a way to kill you," I said harshening my voice. He put his hand on his heart on said, "I solemnly swear I won't touch a hair on your girlfriend's head."

JJ's POV

        It was about 15 minutes after the man walked in and Emily took the blame. They'd been talking for awhile. He came up to my cell.

        "Bail's been posted," he laughed slightly. He unlocked the door and walked in. He grabbed my arm and led me out. "Lucky you," he said while we were walking, "Your girlfriend got you a way out of here." We walked down a small hallway.

         Then I saw Emily in a cell, similar to mine. The man released my arm. "I'll the two of you 30 seconds," he said. I ran over to her, slightly wobbly since I haven't been walking much. "Emily what did you do?" I breathed out. "I got you out of here like I promised," she smiled slightly. "20 seconds," the man butted in. "JJ I want you to know, just in case we never see each other again-," Emily said, before I interrupted her. "We will see each other again," I said. "Okay, but just in case I love you. I will always love you Jennifer Jareau. It's still soon, but I just want you to know that," Emily said, rushing her words as time was running out. "I love you too," I said. We kissed. It only last a few seconds because the man said, "Time's up." We pulled apart. "Blake and Reese. Remember that," Emily whispered in my ear. The man, whom's name I had learned was Blake, grabbed my arm. He put zip ties around my hand and something over my eyes, and we walked out to the van.

           The car ride was longer than the first one. Then out of nowhere, the car stopped. He slid the car door open. He took a knife and broke the zip tie, but he kept the thing covering my eyes on. He pushed me out of the car. He got back in the driver side and sped off.

       I took the blindfold off my eyes. The alley he dropped me off at looked familiar. I wasn't crowded, but there were homeless people's tents all over. Meaning I was pretty far from the BAU office. I heard the sound of car not to far away. I walked towards the sound. Once I got to the main roads, I looked for the street sign. I remember that there was a pay phone on this block. Which was convenient, because no one would let me use theirs.

          I walked over to the pay phone and dialed 911. "This is 911. Police or Medical?" the lady asked. "Both. I don't know. This is communication  liaisons Jennifer Jareau. I was kidnapped, and have just been let go," I said, trying to stay calm. I heard typing through the phone. "You're calling from a pay phone on kings St.?" she asked. "Yes," I answered. "Okay police and medical will be there shortly."

       It only took the 1st responders about 5 minutes to arrive. "Jennifer Jareau?" A female officer asked me. I hummed a response. "Could you call the BAU?" I asked. "Their on their way," she smiled softly. While I was waiting for the team to arrive, the medics checked me out. Nothing was broken or anything, I just had some bruises and small cuts.

         I heard heels clicking on the cement. "Penelope?" I called. "Yes it's me. Omg! JJ what happened? Where's Emily. Are you okay? I had to watch Sergio an- oh sorry I'm rambling. But are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine," I said softly. "I'm going to hug you. I can hug you it won't hurt you, right?" she rambled. "Penelope give me a hug," I said. "Oh goodness I missed so much!" Penelope said, squeezing me tightly.

A/N: Ayo sorry this is so late and sucky. I was sick, but I'm fine now. Ugh this is trash. Btw I did reread this. PSA: you're loved 🥰 💖❤️✨💕(word count: 1553)