4.

JJ's POV

          I can't believe that me and Emily were flirting. She was probably just joking. Hotch told me to meet him in one of the offices. "What am I. Am I gay? Am I bi? Is it just a meaningless crush. It couldn't be just a crush. The things I would do to her or let her do to me," I thought. My mind started to drift and suddenly I was thinking about Emily tying me up. Luckily Hotch walked in. "JJ, I need you to hold a press conference with the parents of Mackenzie. Make sure you tell them exactly what to say. We think the Unsub is a mother who lost multiple children. She would most likely be compassionate, we want to get her to sympathize. Got it?" "Yes, sir," I said.

          I went to find the parents of Mackenzie. I saw Emily speed walking to the phone probably to call Garcia. "Hi, I'm agent Jareau. I'm am the communication liaison, it means I control the media part of the job. Agent Hotchner wanted to have a press conference. A few things we need to go over. The first thing is you need to sympathize with her. I understand that she took your daughter, but she has suffered the loss of one or multiple of her children causing a mental breakdown. I understand this is an excruciating amount of suffering, but you'll need to try your best not to cry. I'll write down a couple of thing I'd like you to say. You don't have to memorize it and lastly try to stick to the subject," I said. "I- well uh ok," Mackenzies dad said.

         I had the press come outside the building. They still had the podium I stood on during my first press conference. When Mr. and Mrs.  Newman came on the podium the cameras started flashing. "This is our daughter Mackenzie you have probably seen her on the news. She is missing. We want to say something's about her, she has the most beautiful smile, she loves her blue and white blanket, it matches her stuffed elephant. This is to the person who has her, me and my wife know that you have suffered tremendous losses, but we miss our daughter, please give her back," Mr. Newman said, starting to cry as he got closer to the end of his statement.

I noticed Mrs. Newman was completely zoned out. "Mrs. Newman, you understand this wasn't your fault. The UnSub was targeting you and Mackenzie. She wasn't going to stop until she got her." I said. It took her a minute to realize I was talking to her all she said was "o- uh yeah ok." I sighed and went to get some coffee. I heard Emily talking to Derek she said something along the lines of "I told Garcia. She said she'd look into it, no matches came up right away..."

I was standing at the coffee maker. It was taking forever. "Your going to be waiting a while," a familiar voice said. I looked up to see the raven haired woman. "Why's that?" I asked. "Someone," she said looking over at Reid, "broke it because it 'wasn't working' but in reality it needed more water." "What happened to the IQ of 187?" I asked loud enough for him to hear me. "I heard that," Spencer said not bothering to look up from his book. "Just because you heard it doesn't make it less true," Emily said. We both started laughing. After a minute of laughter Emily offered to take me to a coffee shop. I agreed to go because I needed coffee.

Emily drove the car she kept her eyes on the rode the whole time. I was glad it gave me chances to admire her beauty. I stopped looking at her and started daydreaming.

Daydream

            "I'm glad the case is over," I said. "I know, we saved all the kids," Emily said. "That's one reason," I said in a seductive voice. "What's the other," Emily said raising an eyebrow. "This," I said before she could question me I kissed her. She didn't pull away she kissed me back. She pushed me against the wall and moved her kissed to my neck. I let out a soft moan. She took my shirt off revealing a red bra. I put my head back giving her more places to kiss. I took her shirt off and before I realized Emily took off my bra. She pushed me on the bed and slide my pants off. She smirked "Your wet," she said. Before I could say anything else she started kissing the inside of my thighs. I wanted her to tease me, but then again I wanted her to fuck me. "What do you want me to do," she asked while smirking. "I won't do it unless you say it," she added. I couldn't take it any longer "Fuck me!" I yelled.

              End of daydream

        "Earth to JJ," I heard Emily and quickly started blushing. "You ok?" She asked me. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. She scrunched her eyebrows and said "hmm... I don't know maybe because you zoned out for a good 15 minutes. 15 minutes? Holy crap. Spence was right I need to be more careful. I had to lie "I'm just not getting as much sleep as I normally do." Emily unbuckled her seat belt "Well we're here," she said opening her car door. She held the cafe door. "We so sweet," I said jokingly.

          We sat at a table at the window. Emily started picking her nails "Hey what's wrong?" I asked. She looked at her hands I guess she knew that's what give it away. "I need to get something off my chest," she said. "Whatever it is, tell me Em," I said in a concerned manner. She sighed "I don't know how you'll feel about this but I just wanted to tell you." She paused. Was she going to she she liked me? Was it bad news. Was she leaving? "JJ stop your over thinking like always," I thought. "JJ," she said after a while "I'm gay." She's gay she could like me. I couldn't take to long to answer she might think I was homophobic. "Really, that's amazing. I'm glad you could trust me enough to tell me," I said smiling. I started to say "Em, I'm." Then her phone rang.

      "This is Emily Prentiss. Ok Hotch we're leaving right now," she said standing. I grabbed my coffee and we left. "Hotch found the UnSubs location from the food truck. It was her husband's. We are the closest we are heading there now. The rest of the team will be right behind us. We shouldn't go in until we have back up," Emily said. She was serious I could tell she was worried. "Ok," I said. "I'll grab the vests from the backseat." I said. We put our vest on she put hers on while driving. We were at a barn accompanied by a old house.

             I heard a baby cry I could just leave it all alone. I went to go get it but Emily said "JJ, we can't go in yet. We need backup." I didn't listen I could leave that baby. "Damn it JJ," Emily yelled but not to loud she couldn't let the UnSub find out about our arrival. She followed behind me. We saw the UnSub holding the baby with a gun. She still didn't know we were there, but she was talking to someone.

           The UnSub put the baby in a cartel and turned around to see Emily. I wasn't there I went around to get the baby. "Hannah Darter, I'm with the FBI. Drop the gun and put your hands in the air." Hannah was stuttering "N-n-no y-your gonna t-take my b-baby." "She's not your baby Hannah. Her name is Mackenzie. She has a mom and dad. She loves her blue and white blanket." Emily said trying to buy me time to get the baby. I was almost to the baby then Hannah looked behind her.

     She grabbed me and held the gun to my head and said "Y-you have t-to l-leave or I'll s-shoot her." Emily was in pain I could see it in her eyes. She wouldn't let Hannah shoot me. "Hannah, your not going to shoot her," Emily said. "W-why not?" She asked Emily. "Because if you shoot her her mom will feel they way you felt when you lost your baby. You wouldn't want a mom to feel like that. Would you?" She thought for a minute "N-no," she said after a while. She loosened her grip on me but after she saw another black suv she tightened it. "W-who are they?" She asked yelling. "Damn it," Emily whispered.

      Hotch walked over to Emily. "I almost had her Hotch. You scared her, now she isn't going to let go of JJ!" Emily said her voice growing louder. Hotch didn't say anything he just looked at her. Hannah was getting impatient I assumed she wanted to get back to 'her baby'. She had a revolver. At this moment I knew she was going to put her finger on the hammer (the part you pull back to shoot) I closed my eyes for a second allowing a tear to fall down as I opened them. Emily has her eyes on me the whole time she knew Hannah was going to shoot. "Take the shot, Emily," Hotch said loud enough that only Emily could her. I read his lips.

BANG
(................................................)

N/A: Word count 1616. My TikTok is: grey.._..minds feel free to follow me. I'm going to post new stories I'm making and updates. Have a nice day to whom ever reading this.