12.

A/N: I forgot to put 'chloroform' on the last page. Penelope isn't dead, I could never do that! Carry on.

Unsubs POV

           I used the computer girl's, Penelope I believe they call her, keys to get into her apartment. I carried her through the door, and sat her on a kitchen chair. I decided that kidnapping her would be very risky, so she's going to stay in her apartment. I looked around the room for something to tie her up with. Once I tied her up I needed to cover her eyes. Before she woke up. I sat her phone on the table next to her. I left her hands untied, which was risky, but she had to read the phone. When I finished tying her up, I looked around the apartment. I needed something that could help me find Emily and Jennifer. I put her computer in my bag. Maybe she has something on there. She's really smart I'll hand her that. I sighed to myself and left the building.

JJ's POV

I woke up and Emily wasn't there, but I could hear her on the phone. She was yelling about something. "No Aaron I will not calm down! And I'm not staying here either! Nope, I don't care that's not safe." At that point I got up to see what was wrong. "Hotch, I'm literally going to leave right now. Oh you already have someone to make sure I don't. How fucking sweet of you," Emily yelled, but she'd voice cracked at the end.

"Em, what's wrong?" I asked. She hung up the phone and turned to me. "We need to talk," she smiles. I know it's fake one. She takes my hand and we walk to the bedroom. While we walk thoughts swirl through my head. 'Is it my mom? Is someone hurt? Did the unsub hurt someone? Was it because of something I did?' I thought. We finally get to the bedroom, the short walk felt like and eternity. Emily sat with her legs crossed, and I sat the same.

Emily sighs, even though she not talking or crying, I can feel her emotions. It was making me emotional even though I don't exactly know what to feel. Emily being sad is enough to make me sad. 'And I guess that proves that I... that I l-," my thoughts were interrupted by Emily staring to talk.

"I was on the phone with Hotch and," she paused. I could tell she was trying not to cry. "The unsub went to Penelope's house. Uh, she's fine. He didn't take her anywhere, just tied her to a chair. Derek is with her now," she said, trying to keep all her emotions in, but she failed. She started crying, so I put my arms around her.

       "Emily it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself," I say trying to comfort her. I know what she's feeling because I feel it to. "I know how you feel. I feel it too, knowing that the unsub can get to the team, our family. But he didn't hurt Penelope, and Hotch thinks that he probably won't hurt anyone at all," I emphasize. "It's like there's this weight on my chest, and when ever something happens to someone I love, more weight gets added. And these days it feels like there's a bolder in my chest. Everyday it gets harder to breathe, but you make easier. You make me want to breathe," Emily says, not holding back any emotions. What she said made me cry. Emily and I lay down on the bed for awhile. We talk about how it's best if we leave the house little to none.

Unsub's POV

         I called one of my acquaintances, to help get the location on Emily and JJ. "Hey mamas," the person on the other line said. I sigh he knows I hate that name. "Shut up," I say, he really doesn't want to piss me off. "Aye! Do you want my help or not?" I honestly wish I could do this myself. "Yes, come over to my apartment not the house. I don't want the police showing up there." Police seem to follow him wherever he goes. "Yeah okay, but what do you need hel-." I hung up before he finished his sentence, because I knew if I told him he'd probably call me stupid and not help me.

            I really need his help though, he's the best hacker I know. The only problem is, I just want Emily and JJ, but he just want to hurt people. He cannot hurt my girls.