7.

JJ'S POV

          It was a day off for most of the team, but no me I had to look over case files. I got to the office around 9 because I was working off the clock and it didn't matter what time I came in.

         I got to a almost empty office "Rossi, I thought you profilers had the day off." I said. "We do, but I gets lonely in my mansion," The older agent said. I laughed a little. "And it's less lonely in a empty office?" I asked he raised his eyebrow. "Well your always here, so I decided to wait for you." I am always here if I'm not I'm with the team in a different state. "I'm not going to be much company I'm trying to get out of here as soon as possible," I said walking to my office.

I looked at my piles of paperwork and sighed, knowing I wouldn't be getting out of the office anytime soon. I started filling out my case report. After that was done I had to look through new files and find out the  next serial killer we're stopping. When I was all done I clicked my pen and sat it down on my desk.

I was still sitting at my desk even though I finished my papers. I wanted to get up and leave, but my house was empty. I was tried of being alone, maybe I should just tell Emily how I feel. Maybe she'll feel the same way, and then my house won't be empty.

I finally decided to get up and go home. I walked out of my office and saw Rossi was still here. "Rossi! Go home to your mansion." I said walking towards the BAU glass door. He shook me of them said "Goodbye JJ." "Bye Rossi," I said back. I pushed the door open and walked out to my car.

Once I got to my house I ordered a pizza, because I didn't want to make anything and I was in the mood for pizza. While I was waiting for the pizza I changed in to a white t and sweat pants, with animated marvel characters on it. I turned on the tv to a random episode of Greys Anatomy. I watched the whole show through so I basically know what happens every episode. "Uh! Meredith don't kiss him!" I said out loud. I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I was about to take a sip, then I heard my phone go off. It was probably the pizza person letting me know they're here. I checked my phone, it was Emily she asked if she could come over to talk.

               I quickly replied with "Sure, I just ordered a pizza." What did she want to talk about? The kiss, what if she didn't want to be friends any more. What if she wanted to be more than friends. What if, what if. I was really tired of what if's. I just wanted to tell her and see where goes from there. I've decided, I am going to tell her tonight.

EMILY'S POV (hours before she texted JJ)

          "I don't know Garcia," I said walking to the salad bar. "You should do it," Garcia said standing next to me with her food. "But what if she doesn't like me back, what if I ruin our friendship." I say. "Ok first off stop with the 'what if's' second off I have a feeling she does. Drunk words are sober thoughts," the blonde said. I rolled my eyes.

             We sat at our table and I changed the subject, because I knew Garcia was right. "I forgot to send something to Hotch," Garcia said pulling out her computer. "You just carry your computer around?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Of course, you don't?" she asked. "No, I'll grab us ice cream while you do that," I said she quickly said "Strawberry!" I got a chocolate for myself and Garcia's strawberry as requested. I handed it to her. She had her computer away now. "That didn't take long," I said. "All I had to do was sent him a link," she said picking up her ice cream. I started eating my ice cream too.

            We started to get our things, because it was starting to get late. Garcia was walking while on her phone. I sighed and said "This is why I don't hang out while technical analysts. Always on their computer or phone." I laughed she looked up from her phone and said "Huh?" Just then I got a text. It was from JJ it said "Sure, I just ordered a pizza." It was weird because I didn't ask her a question. I opened my phone to look a previous messages the last one I sent said "Can I come over we need to talk." I didn't send that. I looked over to Garcia and squinted my eyes. "Do you hack into my phone!" I yelled not to loud. "No. Well maybe, actually yes," she said. "I have one question. Why!" I asked. "Well you weren't going to do it yourself. And I totally ship you guys. Total power couple."

            I wanted to be mad at Garcia, but she was right I was never going to tell JJ myself. "Welp," I said, "looks like I have a date to get ready for." "I guess you do!" Garcia said clapping her hands.

          We got to Garcia's car, it was a pretty quiet ride back. Once we got to my apartment I unlocked my door. Sergio went to me then Garcia. "There's the most handsome cat. Guess what! We got you a tux," Garcia said to Sergio while holding him. "I still have no idea how your going to get that on him," I said walking towards my closet. "Penelope! Since you got me in this mess help me chose an outfit," I said. "I'm planning on it," she said going through my clothes. "Definitely not a dress, to fancy. Not sweat pants, to casual. Not jeans, uncomfortable. Hm what about leggings," she said. "Leggings it is then," I said. "Here where this red shirt and put the," she said thinking about what she was going to say next, "White and red hoodie on." "Ok," I said walking to my bathroom.

           I changed into the outfit Garcia chose. She had a good taste. Not exactly my kind of outfit choice, but coming from the girl who wears extremely happy colors it's really good. I looked at myself before going out to the bedroom. "Now for the makeup," Garcia asked. "Makeup?" I asked. "Yeah, makeup. Not a lot though." "What if we had no at all. I mean she ordered a pizza not a 5 course meal." Garcia frowned, "Fine no makeup."

            I walked Garcia out to her car "Goodbye, Garcia." "Here, a mint in case you get lucky." She said handing me a mint. "Goodbye, and good luck," she said waving.

          I texted JJ "I'll be there in 5." I got into my car and heard my phone go off, it was JJ "Ok, can't wait." While in the car, I thought of every way this night could end. I got to JJ's house, I walked up to the door.

             *KNOCK KNOCK*

N/A: This chapter is a little shorter, because the next one will be longer. Word count: 1258. Emily and JJ are finally going to admit each other's feelings. Thanks to Garcia of course. Thank you all for the love! Remember you are LOVED ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎