18.

JJ's POV

After the bright light went off, I opened my eyes and say Garcia standing at the bottom of Emily's bed. "Penelope what the hell?" I whispered, because I didn't want to wake Emily. "Oh sorry. You two looked so adorable. I had to take a picture. I forgot to turn the flash off," she said smiling happily and apologetically. Then Spencer walked in with two coffee in his hands.

"I thought Hotch said not to wake them," he said. "He did, but it was an accident," Penelope said. "Can I see the picture?" He asked. "How did you-? Never mind. Yes of course boy wonder," she said confused. She showed him the picture and Emily started moving in my arms.

"Is that coffee?" she croaked, with her eyes still closed. I chuckled and said, "Yes." Emily opened her eyes and saw Garcia and Spencer. "Hey guys," she said sitting up. "Hi," she squealed walking over to give Emily a hug. "I know I saw you yesterday, but you were tired and stuff and I missed you," Penelope said speaking very fast. "I missed you too Pen," Emily said. Spencer was just standing there awkwardly with the two coffees in his hand.

"Spencer you've known them for how long? They don't bite," Penelope said. "I know I just don't want to break them," Spencer said unsure if his wording. "Reid, it will take a lot more than," Emily paused looking him up and down, "you to break me. No offense." I shoved her gently. She mouthed the word 'what' to me. "Oh none taken," Reid said. "Garcia and I got you two coffee," He said handing us the coffees. "Thank you," Emily and I said in unison.

Emily tilted her head back and started downing her coffee. "Emily. Emily slow down," I said in a motherly manner. "Okay," she said. "I'll be right back," I said trying to get up. Emily was still holding on to my waist. "Where," she said with puppy eyes. "To the bathroom. I promise I won't be long," I said and Emily hesitantly let go of me.

I went to the bathroom in Emily's room and then washed my hands. When I came out I saw Spencer sitting in the spot I was in before I left. He and Emily were talking. He hand his phone out. "What are they doing?" I asked Garcia. "Emily's helping him with a tinder profile," she said. "I offered to help, but he insisted it had to be Emily because she has 'game'. I was like 'did you know I'm the only reason Jemily is together?'" she ranted. "Jemily?" I asked. "Yeah it's your ship name. The combination of the two people who you think should date or are dating," she explained. "Ah okay," I said nodding my head. Emily and Reid where still trying to set up his tinder.

"Reid you can't use that for your profile picture. You're smiling and standing so awkwardly," she said. "Let me see," I said walking over. "Scooch," I said to Emily. "Where do you want me to move over to?" she asked referring to the very small hospital bed. "I'll just sit in the middle," I said. I climbed over Emily very carefully, so I didn't hurt her arm. When I squeezed in between them, Spencer fell off the bed. We all laughed, even Spencer. "Are you okay," I said through my laughter. "Yeah," he said standing up and brushing himself off. "Okay good. Now Emily show me the picture," I said. She showed me the picture of Spencer, and she was right he was standing and smiling awkwardly.

"Penelope you have pictures of the whole team right?" I asked. "So many," she smiled. "Do you have one of Spence where he is smiling naturally," I asked. "Yes in fact I do," she said happily. We set that as his profile picture, as well as setting up the rest of the stuff. We had our fun with that, until the nurse came in.

         She said, "Since you're feeling better you can get out of the icu. Then if your hand doesn't cause any problems then you're free to go home." She smiled and nodded politely to everyone in the room, then she left the room. A few moments later a male intern walk into the room. He said he was going to be the one to take Emily to her new room.

        "I can walk y'know. It's my arm that's screwed up not my legs. My legs are perfectly fine," she explained to the intern. "JJ aren't my leg fine?" she asked. "Your legs are amazing Em," I answered and kissed her head. "But let him do his job," I added. "We're going to get lunch. We will meet you at your new room," I said. "Okay," she sighed. I started to walk away, before Emily reached out for my wrist, with her good hand. "Wait. Can I have a kiss before you go?" she asked. "Of course," I said softly. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. After I pulled away I missed the feeling of her lips on mine, but we had to go our separate ways. And we'll only be apart for 15 or so minutes. "See you soon," I said. "See you soon," she said repeating my words. I walked out to meet up with Garcia and Spencer.

We act like we will never see each other again, it's stupid, but both of us worry. The kidnapping wasn't that bad. It wasn't a worst case scenario, but it was still traumatizing. I didn't get hurt, but Emily did, and even though I didn't get hurt, Emily worries about me. Maybe it's because she sees how bad people are. Though we see it every day at work, it's different being the victim. It's different not knowing how your significant other is doing. And not being able to talk to them. So now we want to stay together, not leave each other's sight.

"Jayje are you okay," Penelope asked. 'Oh I must've zoned out' I thought. "Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking is all," I said smiling slightly. "Well what do you think we should get for lunch?" Spencer asked. "Um I don't know. I'm not good at making decisions," I said. "Your a communication lesion, and you can't make decision? That's literally half of your job," Penelope said jokingly. I laughed, "Yeah I know." Reid suggested we get pizza, because 'who doesn't love pizza'. We all agreed, and brought back the food to Emily's new room. We got the room number from the lady at the front desk, 618.

"Hey. We got pizza," I said as we walked into the room. We all sat down to eat. "Anyone know what time it is?" Spencer asked. "Oh it's um," Garcia said, pausing to check her bright pink watch, "12:30." Spencer nodded his head as a thank you. "Y'know you could've looked up to the clock, smart stuff," Emily said. Spencer was about to protest, but a little to familiar ding chimed from his phone. "O.M.G! You matched with someone!!" Garcia squealed. "Let us see," I said. "Uh okay," he agreed. He walked his phone around the room, showing each of us. Emily saw the picture last. "It's a guy? Wait you like men?" she asked on the verge of smiling. "Well I mean I- don't really know? I guess I do?" he responded. "Here sit down," Emily said, patting a spot next to her on her hospital bed.

          "I just want you to know that everyone on the team will love you no matter what. You don't have to  rush into finding your sexuality. Experiment, find out who you like. Okay, Nerd?" she said. It was sweet, even the 'nerd' part because she ment it with love. "That was so sweet! Mother, son moments!" Garcia said, happily. "Can I see the picture again, and his profile?" I asked. "Sure," Spencer said. "Oh he's nice looking isn't he," I said. Reid brought the phone back to Garcia. "So handsome," she said smiling. "What do you think Em?" Penelope asked. "I mean he's a man, so I guess he's good for a man," she responded. Then mumbled something under her breath about 'being a raging homosexual'. "Well we should probably get going," Reid said, look up to the clock. "Hotch wants us back by 1," he added. "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that," Penelope said, gathering her things and placing them into her big purse. I stood up to give them a hug before they left. "Bye, Pen," I said a she hugged me. She then walked over to Emily and squeezed her tightly. "I might be back tomorrow. See you then," she said. Then her and Spencer walked out, we could hear her heals clicking down the hall.

         "I have no idea how she wears those heels 24/7," Emily said in amazement. "I know," I said laying down next to her. "Are you tired, because I'm tired?" I asked. "Yeah, maybe we should take a nap. Waking up that early, and we didn't even have to go to work is kind of sucky," she said. Okay," I breathed out snuggling into her side. I felt her breathing start to slow down and even out, and soon after so did mine.

๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏

A/N: Damn this is yeah. Word count 1575. Yeah sorry tho- Ps didn't reread this so there's probably mistakes lolz