9.

JJ's POV

             I woke up with Emily snuggled on me. Her head between my shoulder and head, breathing softly. She had her legs overlapping mine slightly. I was about to get up, when the alarm went off. "Ugh," Emily groaned getting out of bed. "Good morning," I said smiling. "I would say good morning, but no morning is a good one. So morning." I walked over to her and pecked her on her lips. "Are you always so bitchy in the morning?" I asked. "Yes, but the kisses help." She said wrapping her arms around me. "Hmm, I consider that next time," I said pulling away and walkout to my kitchen.

            I made two cups of coffee. "Emily are you getting ready? We have work today." I say calling out to her. "Yeah, I'm need to borrow some clothes." She called back. "Ok."  She came out in a pant suit and she looked beautiful. I handed the coffee to her. "I need to change." I kissed her and the cheek. "There a kiss stop with the bitchy-ness." She rolled her eyes.

       I picked out a purple button up and a black skirt. I walked back out to the kitchen and saw Emily pouring another cup of coffee. "Another cup?" I asked. She looked up from what she was doing and said "I wouldn't need it if you gave me a actual kiss." I sat on the counter and asked "Really?" She took a sip of her coffee. "Probably not, but it would still make me happy." I motioned for her to come over to where I was. I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a 'real' kiss. It didn't last long because we were going to be late for work. "There you big baby." "Let's go before we're late," she said with smile on her face.

           Once we were in my car, Emily asked"Did you know you move around a lot?" I glanced at her for a brief second. "I've been told I'm a very still sleeper," I said now looking at the road. "Well you elbowed me about 5 times, kneed me about 4, you slapped my face once and at one point you were completely on top of me," she said laughing. "Now I understand the 2 coffees." We both laughed. We made it to the office.

         We stepped out of the car, and of course Garcia was there. "Hey, Pen." I started walking pass her, but Emily asked me to stay. Garcia started blurting out questions, "Calm down Garcia," I said. She took a deep breath and said "So are you to dating?" I looked to Emily. "We don't know. That's why we're waiting to tell the team," Emily said. "But I'll be the first to know, when you decide. Right?" Garcia asked. "Of course," Emily and I said in unison. We walked through the BAU glass door, and the rest of the team was there.

             I walked over to the coffee maker, and Emily walked to her desk and sat on top of it. Derek was also on his desk. I was mixing my coffee when I heard Hotch yell at Derek. "Derek! Off the desk," he said. I found it odd that he didn't say anything about Emily, but the thought only passed my mind. I walked into my office.

             "Ugh, I hate paperwork days," I heard Emily groan from her desk. I had to give some paperwork to Hotch, so I walked over to his office. I knocked on his door, "Come in." I walked in "My papers." Hotch looked up from his paperwork. "You done alread?" He asked. "Far from it. The rest of the papers I need to do are new cases," I smiled and walked out.

            I walked passed Emily and winked. She bit her lip and that made me smile. I walked to the coffee maker, again, I knew it was going to be a long night. Instead of making 1 cup of coffee I made 2. One for Emily and one for me.

Emily wasn't in her seat, so I sat in her spinning chair. "What are you doing, JJ?" asked Derek. "I'm sitting in a chair," I said sarcastically. "It's not your chair," Derek said. "What are you going to do?" I asked, "Arrest me?" He put his hands in the air 'surrendering'.

Emily finally came back to her desk. "Your in my seat," she said. I stood up and said "I made you a coffee," I said "Since I can't kiss away your bitchy-ness," I said now whispering. Emily was blushing. "Thank you, JJ." I was about to say something, but then Hotch called Emily's name.

Emily's POV

"You summoned," I said walking into Hotch's office and shutting the door behind me. "We need to talk. And it's not work related," Hotch said. "Uh, Okay." I sat down in the chair. "Emily u don't know how to say this," Hotch said pausing. I started worrying. "Is it Doyle? Did Hotch know about my past? Is my mom here? Oh god please anyone, but her," I thought.

            I started to bite my nails. Until Hotch said "It's nothing bad unless it is." That confused me even more. "Did he find something and just doesn't know if it's true or not yet?" I asked myself. "Emily, you haven't been here long, but over the time I've grown," He paused. "Fond of you."

          "He liked me. That's what was going on. There's a problem there I'm a lesbian. I have never nor will ever date a man. Hotch was a nice looking, kind man. But that was the problem he was a MAN," I thought.

         "Hotch, I'm super gay. I am the gayest of gays. I'm lesbianic," I said trying not to hurt his feelings.

            "His feelings may be hurt, but It's not my fault I'm gay. And if he's as good as a man as I think then he wouldn't get angry or anything," I thought.

         "I completely understand. Everyone can have their personal preferences. Your dismissed, Prentiss," he said. I smiled slightly and left his office.

         I walked over to Garcia's 'den'. I don't like drama or to spread rumors, but I wanted to vent.

        "Garcia," I called out. She spun her chair around to face me. "Yes, sugar." I sat down in the other spiny chair. I sighed "First off I don't like rumors, but Hotch asked me on a date." "O.M.G what did you say?" Garcia asked. She looked shocked. "Well I said I was gay. And he said he completely understood," I said. "Wow Prentiss you really have everyone falling for you," the colorful blonde woman said. I rolled my eyes. "What ever Garcia. And not a word of this." I walked out of her office.

          I saw JJ leaving the building and since I was finished my paperwork I followed her out. "Hey," she said once we made it into the elevator. "Hi," I said gave her a peck on the lips. "What happened in hotch's office?" She asked. "Oh nothing," I said. "Really?" She asked. "Why are you jealous, Jennifer?" I asked. "Well n-," she got interrupted by me kissing her. It wasn't a quick peck like last time. It was hot. My hands started to roam our tongues fighting for dominance. Of course mine won. We kissed until the elevator dinged.

           We walked out to her car. "Throw me the keys I'm driving," I said. She threw me the keys. We both got in the car. "Your place or mine?" she asked. "Hm, mine. Sergio probably misses me." I put my hand on her thigh. Slowly getting higher and higher. I knew I was teasing her, she knew I was teasing her. I took my hand off her thigh. "Em," she whined pulling my hand back on her thigh. I smiled, still keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm so lucky to have someone who feels the same way I feel about them. It's not someone I want. I want Jennifer Jareau, and I think she wants me. Why else would she be sitting next to me putting my hand on her thigh," I thought.

We got to my apartment, and I unlocked my door. "Sergio walked up to us. "I'm going to get him some food. I'll be right back," I said.

I had a bag of food in the kitchen, but JJ didn't know that. I need to hide my blade. The one I used to cut myself. Which I will never tell anyone I do, because they might call me crazy or something. I hid my stuff in the same closet that held my extra cat food bags.

I walked back out to the kitchen and poured Sergio some cat food. JJ was in the living room. "What do you want to watch," I asked as I sat next to her. "I don't know there's nothing to watch." We looked through a couple of shows and movies, we were stuck between "Dynasty" and "The 100". "I heard the 100 had a lot of deaths. And dynasty has liz Gillies and all of her characters are super funny," I said. "Dynasty it is."

N/A: Hi y'all sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm glad I didn't have to make Hotch a douche. Word count: 1563 I'm might do a jemily au. Bye merry Christmas to all you ho ho hos! Remember your loved 🥰