KILLING. 4

No ones p.o.v

Y/n woke up few days after the " incident " hot and sticky gasping for breath. In her head she was hoping this was just a fever dream .. but the pain in her lower abdomen bought her back to reality.. she grabbed her belly and winced in pain.. she was bandaged but not that well... she won't heal fast enough like this..

She tried to scream out help but her throat felt dry and she winced as it felt like her throat was opening up the more she tried.. gripping her throat she realized it was slit .. she cried quietly feeling the sticky and dried up blood on her body she wanted out .. she tried moving but not only was her hips destroyed but so were here ankles.. shattered and black and blue.. the more she came to her senses the more she was in pain.. 

She took in her surroundings and noticed she was in the closet .. she tried using all her strength to slide the closet door open.. she didn't care if she had to crawl all the way out of this messed up place... she was getting out ..

After ten minutes of trying to open the closet door she only managed to open it a quarter way..

Yoonbum who was still around doing his household chores can hear the poor girl whimpering... deep down he felt bad and wanted to help her get out or even comfort her the littlest bit... after she rather kill herself then kill him. The memory made him blush " she cares about me "  he smiled to himself...

He can hear the whimpers by the closet and walked over there quietly kneeling down by the closet

"Shh shhh don't make a sound .. you will only hurt your beautiful neck even more " he smiled at her in a calming way

She looked at him ready to cry

In her mind the words .. pls pls pls help me kept running back and forth but could not even pass her throat... she reached out her hand to try and crawl out just for yoonbum to take her hand and hold it smiling at her ..

" it's okay.. you will be good.. sangwoo is very nice ..he will treat you good as long as u behave .." she wanted to scream... she tried pulling her hand away from bum in disgust but he held it even harder smiling at her

" I- I didn't get to thank you .. y-you know for not killing me .. "

Yoonbum smiled at y/n even tho she couldn't speak it was exiting to feel like someone was listening to him

"I feel like we are bonding " he said playing in her hair..

" this is good ... soon we can all be like a happy family right " he said looking at her

Y/n started to close her eyes as tears fell out

" n-no don't cry , I didn't mean to get you happy.. it's okay to have tears of joy" he skilled and started kissing on y/n tears and then her forehead "

She was disgusted but relieved because at this angle she can still see outside and the sky which had her feel alive .. and she hated to admit but yoonbum comforting her (in his own way ) felt good to.. the only good affection she had in a while.. even before she came to this twisted place...

As the front door opened yoonbum jumped up quickly looking a little troubled and then whispered to her..

"Sangwoo is home now.. I have to leave you okay "

He pulled the closet door close while y/n shaked her head crying.. she didn't want to be left in the dark again..

She laid there crying quietly in the dark as she can hear the mumble chatter between the two crazy men outside .. she would do anything to at least eat a proper meal out there and not be stuck in here starving and in the dark fighting her demons and memories.. she didn't want to be alone anymore... she felt more broken than ever

 she felt more broken than ever