KILLING. 12

y/n p.o.v

I sat there in the corner, it's been about two weeks. since I have been down here.  I felt like I would pass out anytime soon now. I pulled my knees up close to my chest and laid my head on my knees. I was tired of being down here. I hate it it makes me feel trapped. I got the courage in my body and squeezed my belly while walking to the door. I knocked onto the door as hard as I could even.

" Sangwoo open the door.... yoonbum?!?!?

you stood there knocking.. you grabbed your throat as you started to puke all over the floor.

" oh my god your a mess" sangwoo said looking down at me

I looked up at him and then back at the vomit and blood on the floor

" wo.." I fell into his chest and he grabbed onto me

No ones p.o.v

sangwoo looked at the weak y/n in his arm. he brushed her curly hair off her damp sweaty forehead .. he sat her on the couch and had yoonbum bring over some leftovers which he practically forced down her throat .

she looked up at him, her body was burning up from being malnourished . He didn't know if he should smile or feel bad .

" hurry up and get better y/n" he stroked her cheeks
"We are going to want you better for chirstmas" he smirked to himself

Y/n smilled a bit then yawned

" get some rest he said looking down at her "

Y/n pulled sangwoo down on top of her and held onto him as she started falling asleep. Sangwoo was surprised but he didn't move he liked the feeling . She felt so hot it relaxed him , he can even hear her wheezing through her stuffy nose ..

Yoonbum walked into the room and leaned on the doorframe looking at the two.. his eyes brimmed with tears as he was starting to feel lonely . Sangwoo looked up at him and smiled causing yoonbum to feel sad and anger at the same time ..

A few hours later Sangwoo has been gone outside for a while and yoonbum is pacing around the house with a knife.. if he wants to do this he has to do it fast.. Sangwoo should be coming home soon.. without hesitation he picked up the chopping knife and walked over to a still sleeping y/n .. he swung the knife over his head but no matter what he couldn't bring his self to do it . He loved her but she is getting in between him and Sangwoo..

He started to panic , he didn't know what he was going to do and he needed to be fast.. before he could do anything Sangwoo came in and knocked the knife out of his hands. He grabbed yoonbum by the neck choking and slamming him into the wall..

" what the fuck do you think your doing " he clenched through his teeth"

Yoonbum started tearing up

" nothing woo I swear "

Sangwoo looked over to y/n and back at yoonbum

" are you jealous" he said smiling

"No I-"

Sangwoo squeezed yoonbums neck tighter , your jealous she has actual boobs "Sangwoo bites you bums neck" and a vagina " Sangwoo bites his cheek"
And I can go inside her anytime I want .. I probably don't need you he said smirking"

" pleases woo I love you" yoonbum grabbed onto Sangwoo face and kissed him"

He wasn't phased and looked at yoonbum ..
Yoonbum saw that did nothing so he started taking his clothes of slowly, turnt around and bent over in front of Sangwoo

Sangwoo smilled and moved yoonbum over the couch where he gripped onto the handle and was staring at y/n

He started to insert his cock into yoonbums ass
Making yoonbum moan out loudly . Sangwoo covered his mouth

Ahh ahh ahhhhh.. If you wake her...
I will kill you..

Sangwoo held the knife under yoonbums neck and started pounding the shit out of yoonbum.. yoonbum did whatever he had to do keep quiet.. he smilled as his sweat dripped down on y/n face and thought to himself " I wish she can see this "

As soon as he thought that.. you opened your eyes slowly and smirked at him.. he looked surprised and scared.. he knew he was done for

You leaned up a bit and kissed him on his lips making him blush.. and then you slipped your tongue into his mouth sucking on his tongue and started making out with him.. he couldn't take it anymore.. Sangwoo was fucking the shit out of him and on top of it you were making out with him.. yoonbum was to filled with joyyy and started hitting everywhere... you laid back down and pretended to be asleep ..

Sangwoo yanked yoonbum up by his hair and whispered

" don't you ever do that again"

Yoonbum nodded his headed

A/N

I finally found someone to make our new cover page that is going to be yoonbum, Sangwoo and a black y/n ( remember feel free to imagine her any race it's just I made the oc look like me and this book was mostly for myself until I seen that people actually liked it😊😅