KILLING . 1

......
Y/N

I sat there on the damp bus seat waiting for my stop. It was raining hard today.. real hard ... it was depressing but I loved it . It relaxed me and was like a comfort tool. I dreaded the next stop because I knew it would be time for me to get off spins and go home.. to this broken family . And I mean I know every family has their flaws .. but mines .. never mind.

I got off the bus and started walking down the alley to my house that was more down the countryside outside of the city . I was so busy with my head down hiding my depressing dark eyes and emotionless face from anyone I might have known that I did not seen the blurred headlights in front of me. By the time I looked up.. it was to late .. The car hit me to the next side of the road and two men jumped out the car running towards me .. I couldn't see who they were because of my hot blood dripping into my eyes . My body felt numb and cold and all I can feel was the horrible pain in my hip and head from the impact of the car.

" What have you doneee sangwoo !?!" Stranger number one said . "Me?!? It's your fault bum it's always your fault, just like jieun " .

I can hear the guilt tripping through stranger two voice as he walked closer to who I assume bum hovering over his small frame squeezing his body.. he looked scared and regretted what he said .. like he wanted to take it back.. but I felt as if I was dying and slowly slipping i away... I slowly reached out to them so they can shutup and help me .. stranger two looked over at me and came kneeling in front of me smiling like this was amusing .

" How silly of me .I think we should take you back to my place to fix you up... the hospital is way to far to get the bleeding to stop in time . "

I can see bum rushing beside me and grabbing into stranger 2 .

" no pls. Let's just drop her to the hospital" bum said
"Stranger two got up and pushed bum down to the floor " . " your so boring ... maybe we should just put this thing out if it's misery and bash the rest of her skull in."

Bum got up and grabbed stranger two. " n-no... we can't." " why .? It's not like you haven't done this before " stranger two said .

Who are these people and why aren't they helping me .. I turned and looked at the sky.. maybe they don't want to get arrested.. I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes as I can feel my consciousness slipping away.. right before I passed out I feel strong cold arms lift me up and put me in a closed in space ... a trunk..

How in humane