KILLING. 11

You started to wake up, you can feel the dried up blood on your back from the bleeding of ur head. You whimpered as you started looking around .. back in the basement, you hated being here so much. You sat up and started pulling on the shackles .

You can hear sangwoo walking down the stairs singing the song playing on the radio.

" cause tonighttt you belong to meeeee... just a little lonely" he sang deeply

What a coincidence ..
🤨
≤))≥
_| \_

Your eyes were still blurry from the head damage so you couldn't make out a lot but you can see yoonbum at the door talking to sangwooo.. he looked scaredy and he kept looking back at you .. it was your fault you guys were stuck here anyways .. sangwoo pushed yoonbum from the door and closed it leaving you two alone .

No ones p.o.v

He walked over to you dragging a whip on the floor .
" I knew you would come back to me ... your here where you belong y/n.. I have been good to you. You will never leave .."

I know sangwoo.. I won't .. Ever

You looked up on him your knees practically begging him to you let you off easily this time..

He looked down at you smirking .

He grabbed your chin and started stroking your lips softly

He grabbed your chin and started stroking your lips softly .

Close your eyes " he said "

You closed your eyes as told .. you can hear sangwoo unbuckling his belt .

He pulled out his cock and rubbed it on the top of your lips .

Suck it he said

You looked up at him and then he started to grip into the chain that was on your neck tighting it even more . You opened your mouth and gripped his dick to put in your mouth.. you jumped and yelped when he hit your thigh with the whip he was holding
.

No hands " he said looking down at you .

You put your hands on the side of your thighs and opened your mouth again while he inserted himself into your mouth.  It felt weird but not to weird .. just like a big peace of meat.. you started sucking slowly and making sure ur teeth wouldn't scratch him.. you thought to yourself you would have to do this right if you wanted to get back into his good side . He looked down at you while playing in your hair .

He watched your head bob up and down as you kept sucking

He watched your head bob up and down as you kept sucking.  You can feel it getting bigger and harder in your mouth. You looked up at him looking down at you.. maybe he needs something else .you slowly grabbed onto his balls squeezing and playing with it while u keep sucking .. his head tilted back as he let out a groan.. you can tell it was turning him on cause his dick started throbbing and growing more into your mouth.. you looked up at him and could see him groaning in the dim light.. you wanted to try more .. you squeezed ur thigh and tried deepthroating him but gagged and coughed  from to much . He looked back up at you and smiled . He gripped a handful of your hair and forced your head down on it.. he didn't care if u were gagging.. he kept pushing ur head further down and eventually started throat fucking you . You tried to push him away cause you simply couldn't breath .

Tears were coming out of your eyes but not because it was hurting you.. you actually liked it .. your face was smothered with sticky slime and spit strings and web everywhere. He started going faster and all u could hear was his balls hitting ur sticky chin making that gushy sound . He yanked your head back pulling his dick out and busted all over your face .

" fuck he groaned

He rubbed his dick between your cleavage rubbing the rest of cum off between them ..

Lay down he said

You did as you were told and laid on your belly. He draggged you closer to him and started tying you up. He smiled and stuck a finger in your vagina . Twirling it around as u held in your moans ..he tied you up the chain on the ceiling and dragging it up so you can float .. it was so uncomfortable.. he pulled u down a bit and rubbed his member on your pussy lips . You bit your lips ( just stick it in already) you thought to yourself

 You bit your lips ( just stick it in already) you thought to yourself

Maybe a next time , he said smiling

He left you there hanging .. literally and went back upstairs .. u shook and went crazy in the chains trying to get yourself to fall... this is going to be the worst night ever