KILLING. 9

Y/n

" your so annoying , why don't you just go away" Kia said pushing you away

Kia was your older sister , your older twin sister . And even though you two were identical you were totally different.. everyone favourite her more than you . She was the honour student, had confidence and naturally people floated to her more .. even your own parents.

Why don't you be more like Kia , they would always say. She was the prize bull.. anything good in the house was for her .. you were the black sheep..

She was not even as perfect as everyone thought. She was a whore .... you remember her always going after guys that she knew you liked and obviously her being her would always get them.. you were tired of living under her shadow ..

You felt like you were going crazy.. to much for you to deal with so young.. not only was your sister bullying you and making your life hell, your mom was abusive towards you for no reason at all.. and worst of all your dad would use you and touch you almost every night when no one was around to witness it . You felt like you were going to snap ..

You wanted her life .. everyone loved and adored her .. she had scholarships lined up for her that can give her a free pass out of this life .. yet she didn't want it .

The day that everything changed was when she finally decided to be nice to you and take you out to a party with her friends...

But this party was more for them then you.. the moment you got to that party you were pushed around and humiliated... they stripped you of your clothes forcing you to do humiliating things . Like dancing, crawling around , begging in a humiliating voice and the boys were worst shoving their fingers in places it didn't belong ...

You cried, begged and plead for Kia to take you home .. but all she did was laugh in your face .

"You look so pathetic " she said pushing you down

You looked up at her crying .. you wanted to end your life at this point ... you felt alone... it was like a cringe movie scene were you felt surrounded by laughing crazy people .

You cried until you got angry .. you sat there naked and dirty with your knees up to your chest wishing you were back home.. was better then here ..
All the crying eventually ended up turning into pain and anger .. you looked at your perfect sister talking to her perfect friends about her perfect lives ... you felt your blood start to boil..

You gathered all your strength and stood up .. you grabbed an empty bear bottle and threw it at Kia head.. missing by so far .. she looked at you screaming while running after you.. her friends sat back and laughed ..

You ran up the cliff .. no matter how long you kept running she was right behind you... you were tired of running and being the one haunted down in your life ... the more you ran the more angry you got ...
You hid behind the tree picking a rock up waiting for Kia to pass you...

" where are you , you little bit-

Before she can finish insulting you..you bashed the rock into her causing her to fall down wincing ..

" I- I am so tired of you and this fucking sick place " you said holding the rock over your head

Kia looked up at you scared and regretting everything she ever did ... tbh she never really hated you.. was just jealous and took out her problems on you cause you never had to deal with all the pressure she was on to take care of her drug head parents
...

All she can see was darkness in her sisters eyes that she once loved .. she didn't realize how cruel she was until she was the one under the rock ..

Looking up at you was scary for her .. you held the rock above the both of you smiling at her while crying historically ..

You grabbed her legs stripping her from her clothes .. she tried to fight you off and scream but you two were two far from the group

" let's see how you like being humiliated " y/n screamed crying

Y/n stood over her sister and used the rock to bash her knees in quickly

Kia let out a scream .. she started blacking out from the pain the last thing she felt was her falling ..

Y/n  rolled her sister of the high cliff she watched as she fell on the sharp and big rocks on the beach.. she watched as her skull crushed in and she watched as her body got washed away with the ocean
..

She smiled to herself.. she never felt so free.. she fell on her knees looking up at the sky laughing .. after a whirl her laughing turned to cries...

After half an hour she walked back to her sisters friends wearing Kias clothes.. they easily mistakes her for Kia ...

Y/n wanted to kill them.. how could they not tell if they are her so called friends...

But she didn't care ... she had a new life.. the old her was dead along with her evil twin sister.. no one really knows what happened .. they just assumed you ran away.. and u didn't really care.. cause that means no police got involved ...
You continued ur life out as your sisters until you got a scholarship to Korea... now you were truly freee and a new person.. only lasted for a year tho .. and your back to being trapped..

Yoonbum p.o.v

She looks so beautiful

She looks so beautiful . He thinks to his self  ..he had everything he ever wanted .. he felt loved with you and sangwoo here.. he never wanted you to leave even though he knew you were desperate to get out..
if he could only slow down the process of your escape plan in your head ... that's why he has been feeding you and sangwoo rat poisoning bits by bits making you guys sick .. he watched you both sleep.. sweaty and hot from fever...he later in between you both pulling sangwoo closer to him and cuddling on to you smiling.. this was what he loved and would do anything for you guys to stay with him