KILLING. 6

No ones p.o.v

The two laid on the freezing floor stuck against each other, it's not as the mind. The body warmth of both of them squeezing together was what was keeping them safe from being in the damp and cold basement, not like y/n wasn't used to it since it was basically her home. But it was more peaceful without Yoonbum crying for Sangwoo and how he was sorry. She couldn't even give him a look no matter she wanted to for one Sangwoo tied them back to back, and second, she was trying to catch on the Yoonbum wasn't mentally there, she didn't know if it was because of sang woo or if he has always been like this and that's why the psycho upstairs is manipulating him. Anyone would go crazy under the circumstances they were in right... ( she tries to convince herself to conceal her dark secrets ). But how did Yoonbum even get into this situation?

(yoonbum sniffs curled into a ball)

" hey, bum??"

"yoonbums heart skipped a bit at the sound of ur voice using the nickname sangwoo had given him, two things he loved so much, all of a sudden he didn't mind being in the basement.

Y/n p.o.v

" y- yea " he replied " how did you end up here..how did he take u, away," you asked him genuinely concerned."

"What makes you think I was kidnapped, what if I and sangwoo were together... well we are.. we love each other ." " well someone who loved u wouldn't treat u like this... so how did you end up here ".

Yoonbum was frustrated that you can just assume something so outrageous .. and of course sangwoo loved him, maybe she is just jealous of their relationship.. yoonbum started to smile to himself about the erotic times sangwoo and he had.. yes that's it she is just jealous..I'm sure she can hear us.

" bum??" y/n called

" What am I thinking, this is the same girl who didn't kill me " yoonbum thought..

" well I always liked sangwoo.... he isn't bad you know... I remember when I first felt that sangwoo was a good person... he saved me back in army training.. a bunch of guys were ... about to do something really bad to me... but that's when sangwoo came and saved me.." yoonbum smiled to himself " " from then I started having feelings for sangwoo... I would always want him to notice me.... but one day I got enough courage to finally come to his house..i did something stupid and broke in... he caught me in his basement that day... i saw something that he couldn't let me leave... i think he was about to kill me ... BUT ANYONE WOULD DO THAT IF THERE WAS A STRANGER IN THEIR HOUSE" he said yelling while he stood up to sangwoo.

"What did u see down here " y/n asked...

yoonbum got quiet for a second "nothing ..." he lied....

for the past weeks, you and yoonbum would lay there... your sides becoming numb .. whenever they got to numb u would each switch positions until the other one was uncomfortable...you started wondering how long u had been missing for and how comes no one had noticed or found u yet... they probably weren't even looking for you. But you were starting to get scared ... you were going crazy in the basement you would do anything anythinggggggggggggggg he asked just to at least be back in the closet... and on top of that yoonbum was getting really sick.. you worried that he would die cause he already looked malnourished.. you didn't want him to die while the two of you were tied up together .. but at the same time you didn't want him to die at all.. even though most the times you guys were in the basement you were quiet but talked enough to get to know each other ... yoonbum and you were the same... broken families with broken minds..but you wanted to know more about yoonbums family since he never said what they did to him that traumatized him.

" Bum??" no answer " BUM!!" you yelled a little louder... you started panicking he was burning up a little more than usual. you started to scream out for sangwoo ...you couldn't let this happen..

" SANGWOOO!!!! SANGWOOOO" you screamed at the top of your lungs screaming for him to come downstairs... you can hear the basement door open ahead as a sangwoo stomped over

 you can hear the basement door open ahead as a sangwoo stomped over

"what is it " he grabbed you by the hair making you look up at him

You were crying, snot running down ur hot face..

" plss , bum.. he isn't waking up.. you can't keep him down here he is dying

" sangwoo looked at bum.. then untied you guys...

"stop overreacting.. the little weakling is just faking"

" no he isn't plssss he is dying u have to help him" you cried. You grabbed onto his bloody face.. why it was bloody u didn't know but didn't care but u were not going to allow yoonbum to get worst

sangwoo looked at you he felt bad but at the same time he didn't care..he could tell he broked u and just reminded him of yoonbum..broken and submissive.. free to bend to his will

" I should just put him out of his misery then" he smiled and grabbed yoonbums head and got into position to break his neck.

" you screamed grabbing yoonbum out of sang woo arm with all your strength hugging onto his hot body... you looked up at sangwoo with anger in your eyes..

"if you ever do I will make sure you die a painful death alone" you spat the words at him like fire... if u were stuck like this he can at least leave u with this person you had built a friendship with.. you had to protect him..

"i- I will take care of him.. pls I will do his chores and take care of him and u .. I won't ever step through the door , or anything you don't like ..just please let me take care of him

NO ones p.o.v

she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.. but he just smiled at her ... two broken people his to control .. he won't be lonely anymore ...

ok " he said

you followed behind sangwoo as he dragged yoonbum upstairs ...by the look of the room, you could tell it was sangwoos room. he wanted u guys there cause he didn't trust u anywhere else for now ... you grabbed the bowl that had the cloth in it and started patting bums head with it while covering him under the sheet .. you smiled as u saw bum snuggle into the blanket ... he is ok u think to yourself... you push the bowl to the side and got under the blanket cuddling bum to keep him warm but not taking your eye of sangwoo as you watched him and he watched you..none of u saying a word