The metting

~Two day skip~
I woke up to my alarm going off I get up and take a shower and do my routine I put some clothes and,grab my dog and her food with her stuff I then went to my car and dropped her off at my parents place,they said they would take care go her after I'm gone for two weeks.yup thats how long we are ganna stay there I didn't mind tho I then went home and put all my suitcases in the car I then drive to the airport,once there I get scanned and then grab my luggage go down the escalator and see two people holding up a board that says 'y/n are you here' I giggled and snuck up on them (btw I have a mask on we're not doing this when we have covid it just so they won't see my face),I walk up behind them both and say "BOO"they both jump I laugh my ass off "woah don't do that I almost peed myself"sapnap said I giggled I look to my right and see a green eyed man with a mask on I can tell he's smiling at me so I do one back "hey clay"I said "hey y/n,you ready"clay asked "yeah let's go"I said we then get a taxi and drive to Tommy's house,after awhile I started getting tired so I leaned my head on clays shoulder and fell asleep.

~clays pov~
I was looking out the window when I felt someone put there on my shoulder,I looked and y/n she was already asleep I smiled I guess I was starting and sapnap ofc had to say something "well looks like you have a crush"he said I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks "w-what n-no  I don't"I stuttered out "yup you do I see the way you look at her,and the way you just blushed like an idiot"he replied I sighed "ok maybe I do so what,your acting like she will like me back"I said "trust me I can sense the tension"he said my eyes go wide "what!,..WHAT!"I yell "i can see the way y'all look at each other she does like you but don't tell her yet,tell her on Friday like surprise her on a date"he suggested "that is a really good idea,..ok I'll do it"I said.

~two hours later~
I woke up to someone shaking me I groaned "what"I said still sleepy "we're here at Tommy's but he's at school so we're ganna wait inside in his room"clay responded "ugh ok"I said getting up we got our stuff and went inside of Tommy's room,I looked inside and saw his bed and pc "this looks really awesome"I said amazed clay chuckled "don't you have the same thing"he asked "yes but this is sick"I said "oh he's ganna be here in an hour so let's hide"nick said "I call hiding under his bed"I said "I'll hide in the closet with clay"nick said winking at clay I giggled,clay just rolled his eyes "let's just play on our phones while we wait"I suggest "ok"they say in usion I go on Tommy's bed and start playing on my phone,after awhile I here the front door open and yelling "MUM IM HOME"tommy said I gasped and hid under his bed the boys went to his closet,I heard footsteps getting closer then the door opens,I see him drop his bag next to the door then go to his pc luckily I had my phone on silent bc I got a text,I looked down and see it's from clay

Clay❤️😈-we should get out in 3 seconds and surprise him.....well more like scare him

                                         Y/n-👑❤️-yes this
                                Is ganna be good I'll
                                Start

Clay❤️😈-ok

                                         Y/n-👑❤️-1...

Clay❤️😈-2....

                                         Y/n👑❤️-3. Go

I get out from under his bed carefully then looked at the closet they open it and we jump at tommy and say 'SURPRISE' he screamed for 2 seconds then stopped "you scared the shit out of me and what are you doing here"he asked "well we wanted to surprise you and tubbo"I said "well hey women it's nice to meet you in person"tommy said "nice to meet you to tommy"I said ruffling his hair he swatted my hand away "don't ruin my hair ruin there's"he said I giggled and did the same with the others "hey my hair"clay whined "and mine"nick said I laughed then layed on Tommy's bed "so are we ganna rn to tubbos or later"I said "let's go now,plus I was supposed to meet him after school"tommy said "ok let's go boys"I said we ran outside and walked all the way to tubbos,we soon got there and I knocked he opened it and looked confused "tubbo it's y/n sorry I have a mask on to keep people from seeing my face"I said he got excited and hugged me I hugged him back "it's so nice to see you tubs"I said "you to I can't wait to be best friends" he said more excited "hey I thought I was your best friend"tommy said annoyed "and I thought you said tubbo was clingy"I said with a smirk on my face,clay was now wheezing with nick I giggled "hey he is"tommy said "yeah suuuuurrrreeee"I said "well let's go inside and play video games"tubbo said I nodded and he dragged me inside and into his room,the boys following behind us I pulled out my computer "let's play among us"I said they nodded I loaded in the lobby and they joined after I put on (any skin you like) with a crown and the blue puppy beside me "you look cool"tubbo complemented I smiled "you do to"I said,the round then started I was imposter while the others were crew mates, I then followed tommy to electrical I killed him then vented out I went to reactor and saw dream with nick I called the lights and waited for my kill cool down,I then killed nick and vented out I walked all the way to admin then nicks body was called.