Questions dreamXreader

Today i was invited to a Discord call with badboyhalo,quackity,George,dream,skeppy ,captain puffy,Karl,and sapnap,it's where y'all ask each other questions or eat a hot wing,I was gonna stream it bc like why not let my viewers see me in pain,I don't like milk so I decided to get ice cream instead (sorry if you like milk lol but it's just for the story) im eating (favorite flavor of ice cream) I started streaming and started talking to my chat,after awhile it was finally time to ask questions "ok I wanna ask y'all first"bad said "ok"I replied "what is something you regret"he asked everyone said there's while I sat there thinking "hurry up y/n"skeppy complained "sorry umm,stealing from a store"I said "what how could you steal you little muffin head"bad yelled "hey in my defense I was a kid"I defended "whatever"he replied "I wanna ask now"big q said "k go"skeppy said "what is one thing you hate about everyone here"he asked "what if there is one person that doesn't have anything you hate about them"I asked "you just don't say anything about them then"he replied "ok"I said "I'll go first"dream said "one thing I hate about George is that he's so hot"dream joked,I giggled "WHAT"George said,we all laughed our asses off "ok ok I'll continue,one thing I hate about y/n is,that she always flirts with everyone"he said "I do not"I defended "fine don't believe me look up a compilation of you flirting with the smp"he argued "fine"I huffed,I look up 'y/n flirting with the dream team' and tell me why there was a 30 to 20 minute videos,saying I'm flirting with them,I groaned "is it true"sapnap asked "yes"I grumble 'clay when this game is over I'm so gonna go into your room and beat the shit out of you'I said in the chat,everyone laughed,he then went on,soon everyone said the things they hate about one another,and not gonna lie I'm kinda offended about what they said "ok my turn"sapnap said "what are y'all's kinks"he said "SAPNAP"bad yelled "what"he played dumb "I'm not answering that"bad said "me to"said puffy and everyone else,well except for me and dream "so are y'all gonna answer the question"Karl asked "yes and I'll go first"I replied "wait how many do I have to list?"I questioned "5"sapnap answered,I scratched the back of my neck "what scared"skeppy said "no but fine I'll say"I said "I liked when,your dominant,talk to me dirty,choking,when y'all tie me up,and when y'all tease me"I said honestly,everyone went silent "hello"I said "we didn't need to know all of that information"bad said "then what was the whole point of the goddamn question"I asked "let's just move on"wait I still have to say mine"dream said "oh yeah"we all say after and hour we finally finished up and ended all of our streams.

Guys should I make a part 2 but this time with smut with dream????

Words-553