The date

The next morning i woke up to the sun in my eyes,I started getting up when someone pulled me back down I looked at clay and smiled "pls stay"he said with 🥺 face I giggled and layed back down,I kissed his cheek and saw it go bright red I smiled then fell asleep in his arms,I then woke up to someone saying 'CAN SOMEONE MAKE US BREAKFAST' it was tommy,I got up slowly not to wake up clay I went downstairs and made eggs,bacon,and beans,I finished and put everything on the table I guess tommy and nick smelled it bc they came rushing down and started eating "hey don't eat all of it clay and I still have to eat"I said,I heard muffles of ok I laughed and got a plate and served me and clay,I brought them upstairs and went inside the room I put them on the counter and made my way towards clay "bubb get up I have breakfast ready"I said sweetly,he still didn't get up so I went on top of him and started to shake him he groaned "5 more minutes"he said in a raspy voice "get up"I said,he didn't so I started slapping his arm lightly,he finally got up but ended up making me fall on the other side of the bed he hovered over me by moving to the side we then heard the door open "omg are y'all having sex"nick said,I quickly got up "what no I was sitting on top of him trying to wake him up but he wouldn't so I ended up slapping him,he then pushed me on the other side and he went to my side and hovered over me on accident"I said still blushing like an idiot "well I can tell y'all both liked it,look at y'all's faces"he pointed out I looked at clay and he had a red face like me "ok now out nick were ganna eat"I said,he did as told and left I then sat on the chair in the room and started eating,clay sat on the bed eating as well there was silence in the room I was ganna speak up when clay said something "sorry about um you know earlier"he said rubbing the back of his neck,I giggled "don't be silly it was an accident so it's fine"I said "still sorry" "it's fine,oh and do you want water I'm ganna go get some if you want any"I said getting up "yeah sure"he said,I smiled and left the room I got us water and went back upstairs,I opened the door to see him changing inside of another shirt I just payed attention to his abs,just admiring then when I snapped out of it by a chuckle  I looked up and it was clay,flushed red and looked away "like what you see"he asked cockily "umm uhh"was all I could get out,I put the drinks down and turned around only to see clay closer,I started back up until I hit the wall clay came closer and kissed me,I was surprised but kissed back "jump"he said,I did as told and I wrapped my legs around his waist he pinned me harder to the wall,we pulled away "y/n I had liked you ever since I saw you would you be my girlfriend"he said I smiled "yes ofc"I said he kissed me again and I kissed back we pulled away and he set me back down "you know when you got back I was ganna ask you out,and tell you how I felt there at the place when it was over but looks like I don't have to"he said "wow we can still go tho,but as a date bc let me guess you were ganna ask me out but say in friends way not an actual date"I said "yes"he said "your such and idiot but a cute idiot"I said "aww thx baby"he said "it feels good to say this I've been wanting to call you all sorts of names like baby,babe,my love,da-'
I cut myself off and started blushing "what was the last one again"I heard clay say "n-nothing"I said,he started walking close to me "tell me"he said sweetly "f-fine I wanted t-to s-say daddy"I said "good girl but I would love to hear you call me that later in bed so hopefully this day ends quicker"he said "damn that's hot"I whispered and thought he didn't hear me "heard that"clay said "just great"I said,I grabbed our plates and put them in the sink and grabbed a sponge and started putting soap on it,I grabbed the plates and started washing them I hummed and didn't hear anyone come in,I felt someone wrap there arms around me I smiled clay then started kissing my neck leaving a hickey,I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan he stopped and just stayed there hugging me from behind,I finally finished and clay picked me up and brought us to our room he set me down on the bed "I'll get you clothes to wear for the date"he said "ok"I replied,he then came back with shorts and a t-shirt,he handed it to me "thx"I said getting up "yw"he called out,I went into the bathroom and changed then went out to see him without a shirt again,I zoned out again then snapped out of it by him chuckling "doing it again I see"he said "what it's not my fault your fine as hell"I covered my mouth "really well thx"he said "y do I always do that"I said "it's like my mouth hates me and just wants me to say what I'm thinking all the time"I said "well I think it's cute bc now I can tell what you really think about me"he said "well it's probably just ganna be dirty stuff"I covered my mouth again "omg y can't I shut up"I grumbled "let's go before you end up saying something that can ruin your life"he said jokingly I rolled my eyes,we got into his car and he started driving he put his hand on my thigh I smiled,we finally made it to a cliff like thing "are you ganna kill me"I said jokingly "maybe"he said "hurry up I want to see the surprise"I said "ok ok"he said,he got out and came to my side of the door and opened it he put a blind fold on me "you better not let me fall not bump into something"I said "I wont I promise"he said "ok"I said,he grabbed my hand and started leading me to where the surprise was,while walking I almost slipped but he caught me and gave me a quick kiss before we started moving again,he then took off my blindfold and saw a picnic with beautiful lights everywhere,I looked at him and pulled him into a long kiss I pulled back and started walking to the picnic blanket "so what do you think"he asked as we both sat down "this.....this is amazing"I said "glad you like it"he said,we then started eating he fed me strawberries while I threw grapes in his mouth,we ended up finishing and we went back inside the car he started driving while putting his hand on my thigh I smiled,we finally made it back home.

Next part in a bit and you know what's ganna happen

Words:1321