Pleasure

(Sorry guys for not posting but I'm gonna be posting a lot more because I'm gonna make this a oneshots book for the whole dream smp) Also this has smut so if you don't like smut just don't read it lol and bye bye guys hope y'all have an amazing happy day,love all of y'all so so much,and if you are going through something just know it gets better love you fangirls/guys bye.

I woke up and saw clay wasn't next to me in bed,I frowned I got up and walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast,I grabbed a plate for clay and went into his gaming room and sat it on his desk,he looked at me and smiled I bent down so we were at eye level "thx baby"he said "yw bubba"I said,I gave him a peck on the lips and left.After an hour I got bored and started walking back to clay,once I got there I sat on his lap "what's wrong"he asked "nothing,just bored"he chuckled,and kissed the top of my head.after a few minutes I started to kiss his neck,leaving two hickeys I then kissed his jawline,then cheek,then I made it to his lips kissing him.I heard him press a button on his pc,he then grabbed my hips moving me back and forth,I can feel him getting hard I tugged at his hair and he groaned,I smirked and started kissing his neck again I soon found his sweet spot making him moan,I then heard George talking "clay are you still there"he asked clay unmuted himself and said "yeah but I gotta do something real quick"he replied "ok just unmute yourself when your done"he said "ok"clay said,then muted his mic "knees"he demanded "yes daddy"I replied,I got on my knees and pulled down his pants,and boxers his cock sprung out,I took it in my hands and kissed the tip and started licking it "no teasing princess"he said "ok"I replied and then put him all in my mouth,I heard him groan while putting his head back I kept doing this for awhile,I felt him twitch in my mouth but I took him out of my mouth "baaaaaabbbbbbyyyyy"he whined "shhh"I said and sat back down on his lap,I moved my panties to the side and positioned myself onto him,he then grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto him,I moaned he started to push me up and down we soon reached our limit and came,he groaned I got up and licked the cum running down his cock,our mixed juices combined tasted sweet,I got back up and sat on his lap kissing him,he slipped his tongue in my mouth exploring it he grabbed my ass,and I moaned "clay are you almost done,because it's been 30 minutes"George asked,he unmuted his mic "yeah I'm done,I was just looking for my phone and plus y/n needed help with something"he said and winked at me "oh ok now let's get back to playing"George replied "ok"clay said,he then turned to me "we can finish this later"he whispered "ok daddy"I replied,he chuckled and kissed the top of my head,He then went back to playing while I just kept kissing his neck.

Words:585