Raging(Dreamxreader)

This oneshot is based off the Mcc memes video sapnap did,where dream and sapnap kept arguing and getting mad at each other,it's also gonna be a smut so if you don't like smut don't read. ;) <3

While I was in me and clays shared bedroom,I heard him yelling and screaming in his gaming room,I got up and went inside his gaming room,I saw him banging his fists on his desk and keyboard ,I went up to him and sat on his lap and muted his mic,I grabbed his face making him look at me. "Babe what's wrong"I asked as I wrapped my legs around his waist,and arms around his neck hugging him. "Nothing just me and sapnap keep arguing,and I'm raging bc I keep losing"he explained. I giggled,and kissed his forehead. "How about,I stay in here and if sapnap starts talking shit then I can roast him"I suggested. "Ok"he mumbled. "And plus I want you here with me"he added,as he pulled me into a passionate kiss,I smiled,we then pulled away so he can get back to his game,bc George was complaining,they kept playing then clay started saying, 'get fucked you fucking idiot,get fucked' 'fuck' 'who's pissed,who's pissed". And ngl he sounded hot af while saying them,it turned me on a lot,I started closing my thighs together,I think clay noticed bc he chuckled,I looked up and he was already looking at me with a smirk,he then lowered his mouth to my ear. "Is someone turned on just by me cursing"he whispered,while nibbling at my earlobe,I didn't say anything but look down,he then grabbed me by my neck. "Answer when daddy is asking a question,princess"he growled. "Y-y-yes"I whimpered,his smirk grew even more,he then unmuted his mic saying. "Hold up I'll be back"he muted himself again,and looked at me. "Well this should be fun"he said,I gulped and looked down. "Princess look at me"he whispered in my ear,it sent chills down my spine,I looked up at him and as soon as I did he smashed his lips onto mine,he then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance,but I declined so he grabbed my ass making me gasp,this gave him the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth,he stopped kissing me going down to my neck giving it kitty licks and giving it pecks,he found my sensitive spot,and as he licked over it I moaned,I can feel the smirk that got plastered on his face,he began to suck on it leaving me at biting my lip,to cancel out my moans,I gripped his hair and tugged at it making him groan,he then stopped abusing my sensitive spot,I can tell that there was gonna be a big purple mark left on my neck,he was about to move to my panties when George started speaking into his headset. "Dream are you almost done yet it's been 15 minutes"he asked "yes I'm done"he spoke into his mic. "Ok let's continue"sapnap announced. "Yeah"clay muttered under his breathe. I was gonna say something,when he whispered in my ear "pleasure me now"he had said. I nodded and went on my knees under his desk,as I was about to undo his pants,his gaming room door opened,i looked up and saw nick standing there,luckily he didn't spot me. "Dude what's taking you so long"he asked. "Sorry I was looking for my phone,but I found it so it's coOOL"he gasped at the end of his sentence,as I grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Are you ok"nick asked. "Yeah I'm fine just felt patches touch my foOOT"he gasped again as I palmed him. "Ok well I'm gonna go back to streaming,oh and don't leave again"sapnap added,he then closed the door and left,I was about to take off his shorts when he grabbed my wrists,i whimpered as I looked up at him. "Your being very needy,you know that right" he said. "Sorry daddy,I just want your cock in my mouth already,I want you to fuck face me"I whined. "You dirty little slut,you already want my cock,your so needy"he whispered,he then let go of my wrists and pulled down his boxers,he then grabbed my head and pushed me onto his cock,I gagged as his tip hit the back of my throat,he chuckled. "Already gagging and I just started"he whispered,I moaned as he said this,he groaned as my moan sent vibrations on his member,he then started pushing my head up and down,I could feel my saliva going down on his member,he then twitched in my mouth,he came his white sticky liquid went down my throat,I then got up and sat on his lap and pulled him into a kiss,so he could taste himself,he pressed a button on his computer making him mute his mic,he then moved my panties to the side and slid into me,I moaned into the kiss he pulled away and grabbed my hips pushing me up and down,at first he was going a slow pace,but then he started moving my hips up and and down at a faster pace,I was a moaning into his neck so sapnap wouldn't hear and and just barge in,he then started to massage my clit with his fingers I then bit onto his neck to contain myself from moaning any louder,I felt a knot In my stomach. "Daddy I'm gonna cum"I moaned into his ear,after I said that he pulled out,I whimpered he then got off of his gaming chair and moved it aside. "Turn around and bend over"he demanded,I nodded and turned around and gripped his desk,he then put one of his hands on the desk while the other grabbed my waist,he then slammed into me making let out a gasp,he then put his hand to my throat chocking me lightly,he pulled my head so it was resting on his chest,he then put his mouth to my ear again whispering to me. "You love it when my cock rams into you,don't you little cum slut,your a dirty little slut aren't you your my slut",he said into my ear making me moan. "Your a slut for me aren't you"he asked,I didn't answer,then he stopped moving,I whimpered as he stopped "answer me you slut,your supposed to answer all of daddy's questions"he said into my ear. "Y-yes I'm y-y-your li-little sl-slut daddy"I moaned,he the started moving again and at a fast pace,I could feel my legs giving out,they started to shake. "Awwww look at you shaking like you haven't taken my cock before,you like it don't you"he asked "yes I-I do d-d-daddy"I whimpered,I then felt the knot in my stomach again. "Daddy I'm gonna cum"I moaned. "Cum for daddy"he groaned out,as soon as he said that I came ,he then flipped me over. "Oh you thought you were done didn't you"he said as he sat me down on his desk. "D-daddy I can't I'm to we-,"before I could finish my sentence he slammed his cock inside of me,I moaned but quietly he was going at a fast pace,I was now a moaning mess,clay kissed me so he could keep me quiet,he slammed into me and he found my g-spot I moaned into his mouth,he kept going at a fast pace then his thrust started to get sloppy meaning he was close,I scratched at his back making his groan. "Fuck~ your so tight~"he moaned. "Fuck I'm close"he groaned,he twitched and came inside of me I moaned as he pulled out,he went into his closet that he had in here and he grabbed some wipes,he then cleaned me and himself up,we put back on our clothes and he continued to play with sapnap and George.

Words:1,414