The exam

Izuku scanned the room, analysing the other participants. Most seemed to be in their early 20's and a few seemed to be about 17 or 18 years old.' So this is the government's future special task force. Them getting hero licences means that they will also be heroes, but at the same time work directly under the government just like the hero Hawks. He was the first hero from the government's special task force after all. This will be interesting' thought Izuku. He looked straight towards the podium as the instructor walks up to address the exam," Listen up. Since all of you work work directly under the government or hero commission, that means you have to get along since most of you will be working together and we have a special somebody joining the heroes. The legendary assassin Hit." He pointed towards Izuku as he said Hit. Everyone looked at him either with fear in their eyes, shock or excitement. The instructor continued," Hit is the first to be part of both the commission and government and he will be the first hero under the new hero category. I advised that you all get along with him seeing as you will work all work with him since he's an assassin, his job concentrates on assassinating people, which is why the government and hero commission named the new hero category, Enforcer heroes. Aside from his normal assassinations, he will also be a normal hero, but will mostly work with someone when doing so. Which means you will basically be a team but you can discuss that when you get to know each other, which will be the first part of the exam. You have an hour and a half to get to know the basics or whatever about each other. You can start and I'm gonna take a nap."

" So you are the legendary assassin?" Asked a boy who with blue eyes and black hair, as he approached Izuku. Izuku just nodded. He looked behind the boy and saw 3 other people following him. The boy extended his hand out and said," I'm Kenji Atsushi and my quirk is birds eye. These two are my siblings Konan and Kosuke Atsushi. Their quirks are origami and puppetry. And this lovely lady over here is Hinata Fujiwara and here quirk is mind transmission." The boy now named Kenji pointed to each person. Konan and Kosuke both have green eyes and black hair and are about the same height and Hinata has brown eyes and dark blue hair. Izuku shook Kenji's hand and introduced himself," Izuku Aizawa and my quirk is a secret." The Atsushi siblings and Hinata all looked at each other and  then looked back at Izuku. Konan had stars in her eyes as she started walking closer to Izuku and then she said, while clinging on him," You Eraserheads son. Wow... I bet you have a similar quirk to his." Izuku shook his  head and said," Adopted son and no. Like I said, my quirk is a secret." Kenji, Kosuke and Hinata sweat dropped at the fact that Izuku was unaffected by Konan clinging on to him. "Dude, how are you not blushing or freaking out right now?? A girl is clinging on to you and you arm is inbetween her boob!" Exclaimed Kosuke. Izuku, still with his usual emotionless face replied," I have no interest in her or any girl for that fact." The 4 of them were shocked and Kenji just straight up shouted," You're gayy!!!!??" Izuku just nodded. The 4 were really shocked to find out that the legendary assassin Hit was gay. Kosuke gave Izuku a malicious smile and said," why don't you and I go out after the exam. I promise I won't bite." Izuku looked unaffected and still held his emotionless face and said," No. Not interested." Kosuke started to fake cry and the rest just laughed at his rejection. " You're not so bad, Aizawa," said Hinata. " You guys can just call me by my first name seeing as I will be calling you but yours as well, to make things easier since there are  3 Atsushi's," said Izuku. Kosuke smiled smugly and asked flirtatiously," May I call you Izu then?" Izuku just looked at him and said," Whatever." The others were laughing while Kosuke jumped up and down excited and happy. "Well it looks like I'll be working with you guys from now on then," said Izuku as he crossed his arms. The 4 he was talking to started jumping up and down out of excitement. " You're serious?!!" Asked Konan. Izuku nodded his head and said," you're not as annoying as I thought you'd be." After he made that comment there was a bit of silence between them and then they laughed.

" Alright everyone. You got to know each other and also found your potential partners or teams. Now the real exam starts," said the instructor as the room suddenly broke apart, revealing a huge arena that looked like a city. " Ok now you will have to complete 2 objectives for each team or pair. It could be disabling a bomb or capturing a villain or saving civilians. Just know that only 25 out of 31 of you will pass so you shouldn't waste time. The exam won't be easy, as you will have to find clues of where the objectives are. Now start. You have an hour," explained the instructor. Izuku went to his team and said," Kenji I need you to look through the arena with your quirk to see if you can spot any clues."
" On it"
" Hinata I need you to do the same. You can possess any animal and also search for clues."
" Right"
"Konan you keep an eye out for them and then signal me once they find the clues. You will also help decipher the clues."
" Yes sir"
" Kosuke, you are with me . We will also try to find some clues."
"Yes handsome"
And like that they set out to find clues on objectives. Kenji found a red flag and signalled Konan. They both remove the flag and saw a hole in the ground. They dug up the ground where the hole was and found a box. The box had a piece of paper that said Time is ticking and lives are sinking. Konan turned the paper into a origami bird and and sent in to Izuku. Both Konan and Kenji also headed to Izuku. Meanwhile Hinata kept having trouble finding any clues, as other teams kept stealing the once she found. She saw Konan and Kenji pass by her," hey guys!" They signalled her to come with them. They all went to meet up with Izuku who had just tore apart an old car engine to find their second clue which said, The sky is falling and crowds are calling. "Guys, I found another clue and Kosuke and I have deciphered it. The one you sent Konan is most likely a sinking ship with civilians on it so, I need  Konan and Hinata there ASAP. Konan you can make a giant bird  and Hinata, you can calm down the people as you escort them off the ship," commanded Izuku. " Yes sir," replied both Konan and Hinata as they started to make their way towards the shipwreck zone. Izuku looked at the remainder of his team and signalled them to follow him. They jumped rooftop to rooftop until they stopped close to a tilted skyscraper that had people screaming. Izuku assessed the situation and said," Kenji I need you to see how many people are in the building."
" Ok"
" Kosuke, stick close to me. I'll need your puppetry skills."
"Yes sir~"
"There are 15 people in the building. 5 on the 3rd floor, 2 on the 4th floor, 3 on the 6th floor and 5 on the 20th floor,"reported Kenji. Izuku nodded and said," thanks. We'll take it from here. Kosuke stay with in a 2 metre radius around me." Kosuke nodded and they entered the building.

On the stands Aizawa and a few other heroes seemed impressed by Izuku's leadership skills. Eri was so excited, as she got to see her brother and saviour in action. Aizawa had his usual ' eat shit ' smile and the heroes present were slightly scared. The heroes present were All Might, Sir Nighteye, Hawks, Best Jeanist,  Gang Orca and Kamui Woods. Eri started jumping up and down and said," Big brother Hit is so cool and is so good at leading." The heroes all looked at her in shock and Hawks asked," He's your big brother?" Eri nodded and said," Yes. Dadzawa adopted him and I after big bro saved me from Overhaul." That left the heroes speechless, except All Might, who said," I kinda expect that from Hit. A year ago he saved me and David Shield's daughter from a villain who had a time stopping quirk. When I asked him how I could repay him, he just said that a thank you was enough. I knew he was an assassin but something in me told me that he has a good heart. Since then I've been trying to find him to give him a proper thank you and David Shield also wants to thank him." The heroes were shocked, well except Aizawa of course who just smiled and said," He has a really good heart, even after what he has been through. He has been through more problems and pain than any of use, in fact more than any hero out there. Life was never good to him and it started when he was four... I should also thank the hero killer when I meet him." The heroes had faces of sadness, pity and confusion. " Why would you thank the Hero killer?" Asked Best Jeanist. Aizawa just looked at the direction were the exam was taking place and said," He raised and trained Hit until he was independent enough to live on his own. His the first father figure he has ever had." The heroes were dumbfounded by this information and they just sat quietly and watched the exam.

Konan and Hinata successfully evacuated the civilians off the ship and took them to a safe spot. They contacted Kenji telling him they have completed their objective.  Kenji replied to them," Izuku and Kosuke are inside the building saving the people."  The girls were worried but he reassured them that Izuku has a plan. They calmed down a bit and continued to check up on the civilians that they just rescued.

Inside the building Izuku and Kosuke carefully headed to all the floors and Kosuke escorted the people down to the 2nd floor. Izuku went to the 20th floor by stopping time and took the remaining people to the 2nd floor. The stairs to the 1st floor were broken and the elevator wasn't working. " Kosuke. I need you to use your puppetry on the civilians," commanded Izuku. He was hesitant but he did it anyway. Izuku stopped time and Kosuke was shoked." No time to be shocked. Let's go. I need to get then down the stairs carefully, but remember to stay close or else you will be frozen to," commanded Izuku. They got down the stairs with  Kosuke controlling the civilians. They got out of the building and Izuku resumed time. Kenji looked shocked, because to him they seemed like they teleported. "No time to be shocked Kenji. Let's get them to the safe spot where the girls are before the building topples over," rushed Izuku. Kosuke released his quirk and they escorted the civilians to the safe spot. "And one team has completed their objectives and moves on to the next exam", informed the instructor. Izuku and his team were happy, even though he didn't show that. They all headed into the break room and waited for the other participants to complete their tasks. " You time is up. As it seems only 21 people passes the first test. Those who didn't may leave the arena and can retake the exam next month," announced the instructor. " Now those of you who passed the first test will now go onto your second and final test. You will all have to fight or heroes, who will be posing as villains, while you evacuated a civilians to a safe house. There are 5 safe houses scattered around the city. Let the test commence," said the instructor as the pro heroes on the stands enter the arena. ' This will be fun' thought Izuku as he looked at all the heroes present which were Eraserhead, Gang Orca, Best Jeanist, Hawks, All Might, Sir Nighteye and Kamui Woods. Izuku gathered his team and said," Kenji you escort the civilians and also be out eyes"
"Sure man"
"Konan you and Kosuke will help me fight but also help as many people as you can."
"Ok"
"Yes love"
"Hinata you will help Kenji out with the evacuation but also keep your guard up."
" Ok"
"Let's get to it"
And with those words they all scattered and went to do their jobs.

Character info:

Eri Aizawa
Quirk: rewind

Hitoshi Shinso
Quirk: brain washing
Occupation: student

Kenji Atsushi
Quirk: birds eye
Occupation: hero
Alias: Skyeye

Konan Atsushi
Quirk: origami
Occupation: hero
Alias: compressor

Kosuke Atsushi
Quirk: puppetry
Occupation: hero
Alias: puppet master

Hinata Fujiwara
Quirk: mind transmission
Occupation: hero
Alias: Transaction