ORIGINS

He was 2 years old when he started to admire the world of heroes, and like every child, he was waiting anxiously for his quirk.

He was 4 years old when he was diagnosed quirkless and be came the main target for bullies. He wasn't just bullied by bullies at school, his best friend , Katsuki Bakugou was his main tormentor and other children and teachers joined in on tormenting the quirkless child.

The tormenting went on for another year, until Izuku's mother, Inko, snapped after hearing all the stuff that were being said about her son. Izuku always came home bleeding and bruised and had burn marks everywhere. She tried to ignore the fact that her son was being bullied and that she disliked the fact that her son was quikless. She ended blaming Izuku for the currently passed events . She blamed him for the loss of her husband and blamed him for the humiliation she experienced at work and she has has enough.

One day Izuku came back home ,from the playground after being burned and bruised by Katsuki , to his very emotional mother. Inko didn't know whether she was doing the right thing or not but she has had enough. Izuku walk up to his mom and asked," Mom are you ok? Did something happen?" Inko remained silent, looked at her son and cried. She looked back at the task at hand. "Go to your room, Izuku," she said standing in front of the gas stove in the kitchen. Izuku hesitantly went to his room. He was worried about his mom and felt as if something bad was gonna happen , and not bad in the sense of getting beaten by Katsuki ,but bad in the sense of DEATH. He tried to push the feeling to the back of his mind and fell asleep.

Flames roared and the smoke was suffocating . Izuku hastily got up and went to check on his mother, only to find her burning everything in the apartment . "Mom, what are you doing ??!!!" he asked panicking . Inko just looked at him and smiled. A tear ran down Izuku's cheek." You don't deserve to live!! You dying will only benefit others. You ruined everything. Hisashi left me to go overseas just because you are quirkless! And you are completely useless. You are also the reason you I come home from work crying and embarrassed! Just die, die!!" she declared as she lit the gas stove on fire, then it exploded. Inkos body just layed there beside the raging flames. Heroes and police were outside the building trying to get in. Izuku panicked and ran to his room and exited through the fire escape , then ran away crying.

Izuku ran into an alleyway , then heard footsteps coming his way. He stopped crying and tried to stay silent. He person responsible for the footsteps stood before him holding a knife, getting ready to stab him. Izuku froze out of fear , then he suddenly saw a dark figure knock the armed man out . He couldn't believe his eyes. It ws Eraserhead, the underground hero. Izuku hid and stealthily ran away as Eraserhead tied the man up. Just as the hero was about to look at him, the scared child disappeared. Izuku found himself in another alleyway scared and in panic. He tried to find himself shelter but was out of luck. He carried on searching for shelter , but instead of shelter, he found himself standing before a tall masked man with blades scattered all over him.

The man took in Izuku amd trained him. The man was a vigilante going by the alias Stendhal. He killed villains and helped people . He had honourable ideologies . He showed Izuku the flaws of society and the hero world. Izuku understand the flaws and corruption of society and wanted to make a difference , even though he was quirkless.

Izuku lived and trained under Stendhal for 5 years until they separated ."I have taught you well Izuku. I will leave and continue with my influence and you shall start your own journey. I hope to see you again in the future and maybe we will have a friendly battle some day, just to see if you have gotten weak. If you do get weak, I will kick your ass back into shape. Understand?" said Stendhal while throwing a knife at Izuku, which he caught as it was about to reach his face. He nodded and Stendhal, who just smiled and waved before jumping off the building and landed on the roof of the next one and disappeared. The 10 year old looked over the city from the rooftop of the building, smiled at the beauty of the city at night then jumped down the building, into the nearest alleyway .