USJ and Nezu's offer

Class 1A was at the USJ for rescue training with Aizawa and Thirteen, All Might was supposed to be there but he overused his 3 hour time limit, when suddenly a purple smoke like portal opened in plaza and villains started to walk out of it. "Wow, they even have fake villains," said Kirishima . "Shitty hair you're an idiot!!" shouted Bakugo. "Thirteen protect the kids!"commanded Aizawa as he ran down to the plaza and started fighting the low classed villains,with the help of his capture weapon and his quirk Erasure. The students watched in awe as their seemingly tires teacher beat up villains on his own. A portal opened in front of Thirteen and the students and a guy made of mist came out of it and said," we are the League of Villains and we are here to kill All Might, but it seems that he is not here so I'll just scatter you all over USJ." Out of now where, Kirishima and Bakugo attacked the mist man. They just went through him and he opened a portal sending them to the ruins zone. The mist started to scatter the other students to different zones but a few got away. "Iida run back to school and call for back up!" Commanded Thirteen. "No I can't abandoned my class," stated Iida. "You shouldn't be discussing plans infront of the enemy," stated the mist man. "Doesn't matter!" Said Thirteen as he used his quirk ,black hole, to suck in the mist. The mist man opened a portal behind Thirteen using his quirk against him. Thirteen's back was damaged and he passed out. Iida seeing this, took the opportunity to run back to UA and called for back up.

Meanwhile at UA
Izuku was in Principle Nezu's office, having tea, with All Might in his deflated form." I used up too much time. I can only make the last 20 minutes of the training now," said All Might, as he sat back on the couch, relaxing. "Hit can take your place," suggested Nezu, as he smiled. All Might looked at Izuku and said," ok. I see no reason to object. He did save mine and Melissa Shields life. So I trust him, that and he's Aizawa's son." Nezu smiled and took a sip of his tea and said," Good that you trust him, because I have an offer for you, Hit." Izuku kept his stoic expression and asked," what's the offer rat?" All Might snickered in the back and Nezu's smile grew wider," I like you. You have guy and you are obviously th best of the best so here's my offer." Izuku took another sip of his tea and then leaned back on the couch.

Izuku was heading to the USJ, when he saw Iida running towards UA. He stopped Iida and asked," What's the problem?"  Iida was hesitant and then answered," USJ...villains...under attack!" Izuku nodded and said," let's go. Don't worry... I'm a pro hero sent to fill in for All Might." Iida nodded and they both  started running towards the USJ.

"You are so cool you know that Eraserhead!" Said a villain covered in disembodied hands. The mist man appeared next to and said," Tomura Shigaraki, a student escaped. I'm sorry young master." The hand man , now named Shigaraki got angry and shouted at the mist man," Damn you Kurogiri. If you weren't our way out I would have disintegrated you." The mist man, now named Kurogiri, said," we should retreat. We can't face off a whole team of pro heroes." Shigaraki started to scratch his neck and said," you're right, but let's break some of the 'Symbol of Peace's ' pride." He ran towards the shipwreck zone and touched Asui's face , but nothing happened. He looked back and saw Eraserhead erased his quirk while being held down by a giant bird monster, called nomu. " You are so cool Eraser . Nomu !!" Said Shigaraki and Nomu smashed Aizawa's head into the ground.
Suddenly the door to the USJ opened revealing Iida. " I have come with help!" He shouted. The students were all at the entrance now and were all at ease but also confused because there was no one behind Iida. Shigaraki laughed and said," you're bluffing kid." Then suddenly all the remaining low classed Villains were knocked out by an invisible force. The students were shocked and confused. Then the force knocked Nomu off of Aizawa then it became visible. The person was in a purple and black outfit and had black hair with dark green highlights. The students didn't know who this person was. The person picked up Aizawa and disappeared and reappeared by the entrance of the USJ. " Hit? What are you doing here?" Asked Aizawa, barely conscious. "Filling in for Mr. Number One," Replied Izuku. He stood up and went back down to the plaza and attached the Nomu. It kept absorbing the attacks, then Izuku used his time skip and flash fist and attacked the Nomu's brain , then it fell limp on the ground. " No no no. You cheated. Nomu was designed to kill All Might. It shouldn't be killed by some unknown NPC!" Shouted Shigaraki as he scratched his neck. Kurogiri whispered to Shigaraki while freaking out," that's Hit. The legendary assassin." Shigaraki's face grew pale and started shivering. "Kurogiri! Get us out off here. Now?!" Shouted Shigaraki. Kurogiri opened a portal and Shigaraki ran to it but not before Izuku used his icy glare technique and Shigaraki fell to the ground unconscious. Kurogiri opened a portal underneath him and they left.

Izuku went to check up on the students and the two heroes, as the paramedics arrived as Izuku had called them before the entered the USJ after Iida informed him of the Villains. The injured were patched up and the heroes were sent to the hospital. Izuku did a head count, to make sure all the students were present. He saw detective Tsukauchi and said," the students are all here and are fine. That Nomu thing... Reminds me of All for one. All I know is that Shigaraki is his successor." Tsukauchi was shoked and terrified. He wrote everything down and said," I'll call a meeting with the UA hero course staff." Izuku just nodded and went to the hospital to check on Aizawa.