Sports festival (ROUND 1)

It was the day of the UA sports festival and the students were getting ready. Izuku went to class 1A and cleared his throat. The class gave him their full attention then he proceeded to speak," I'm not good at this and dad forced me ... Just try your best...I guess?" The whole class was dumbfounded and then they broke into laughter. "Oh my gosh, Deku... You said something nice," said Bakugo as he laughed. "Sir thank you for your words of encouragement and we shall all try our absolute best, sir", said Iida as he karate chopped the air. Izuku just nodded and went up to Todoroki and motioned him to follow him. Todoroki followed Izuku away from the class and said," Todoroki... I know what your father has done to you and your family and I just want to say that you shouldn't put up with it. I can get your family together and get your father arrested. I just need your approval." Todoroki looked at Izuku, shocked and hopeful. He just nodded yes because he was speechless. Speechless about the fact someone wants to help him and also about the fact that someone knows about his home life. Izuku put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder and said," also... I want you to use your left side." Todoroki looked ant Izuku and said," No. I'll never uses his quirk. I'll become a hero using my mother's q..." Izuku interrupted," It's not his power Todoroki. It's yours. He doesn't control you . He isn't you and he can't activate your quirk. The same goes for your mother. It's your quirk, not theirs. You are your own person. Don't let your family influence your life like that. Ok?" Todoroki was speechless. He had never thought of it that way. "My...quirk... Thank...you Hit", said Todoroki as he smiled at Izuku. Izuku just nodded his head and started to make his way to the commentators box. He stopped and looked back at Todoroki and said," Toya Todoroki is still alive." And then walked away. Todoroki was left alone, shocked but happy.

"EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP FOR OUR FIRST YEARS!" announced Mic as the crowd went wild. " HERE COMES CLASS THAT SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK, HERO COURSE CLASS 1A. AND WE HAVE THE FABULOUS CLASS 1B. WE HAVE THE GENERAL ED CLASSES C,D AND E. AND MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT COURSE CLASSES F,G,H,I AND J!" announced Mic as the students made their way into the stadium. Midnight went up to the podium and said," The first round will be..." As he spun a wheel and it landed on obstacle course. "An obstacle course!" She finished. "Everyone one get ready...", she said as the students made their way to the tunnel for the race. "Go!!!" She finished and the students sprung in to action with Todoroki freezing the tunnel and made his way through. Bakugo used his explosion to propel himself into the air and Shinso jumped just in time, before Todorki's ice could reach him and then used his momentum and balance to skate out of the tunnel. They finally made it to 'robo-inferno' and Shinso used his capture gear and flung himself over the robots. Bakugo flew over them with his explosions and Todoroki froze them. "LOOK AT THAT. SHINSO, TODOROKI AND BAKUGO HAVE PASSED THE FIRST OBSTACLE!"shouted mic. "Shut up. You're too loud",said both Aizawa and Izuku. "Sorry", replied Mic. Shinso made it to 'the  fall' . He smirked and remembered Izuku's tightrope training. He ran across the canyon on the rope and carried on with the race."OMG DID HE JUST RUN ON THE ROPE. SHINSO IS ON FIRE!" Shouted Mic. Todoroki used his ice to get across the canyon and Bakugo flew over it using his explosions. "TODOROKI AND BAKUGO HAVE CROSSED THE FALL. WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR KIDS ERASERHEAD?!?!"shouted Mic. "That just their hard work and determination. They also want to impress Hit because he called them Bitch babies when he started training them", said Aizawa. "THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS . ERASER IS A HORRIBLE TEACHER!" said Mic. "Wait what?" Said Aizawa. "Them impressing me won't stop them from being Bitch babies,"said Izuku in his usual monotone voice. Shinso , Todoroki and Bakugo made it to the last obstacle, 'the mine field'. Shinso used his speed and agility and ran through the mine field, avoiding the mines. Todoroki used his ice to get through and Bakugo flew over the mines. "SHINSO, TODOROKI AND BAKUGO MADE IT THOUGHT THE LAST OBSTACLE. WHO WILL WIN?!"SHOUTED MIC. Shinso started to slow down his pace and let Bakugo and Todoroki pass him. "AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE TODOROKI. BAKUGO IN SECOND AND SHINSO IN THIRD!" Shouted Mic. Shinso smiled knowing that he would be able to avoid attention. They waited for the rest of the people to finish the race so that could go on with the festival.

"Alright everyone. I sorry to say , but only the first 42 contests made it to the second round, but don't worry. There will be games and activities for the rest of you to do", said Midnight,"Now let's see what the next round will be..." Midnight spun the wheel and it landed on Calvary battle," A calvary battle. You have 15 minutes to get into groups of 2-4. The points go up by 5 points. So number 42 has 5 points and it goes up like that until number 2. The first place winner has 10 million points. Your 15 minutes starts....now!" All the students scattered and started looking for teams and coming up with plans I get more points so they could go through to the 3rd round.