The rescue and adoption

Two years have passed since Eraserheads and Izuku's talk and Izuku was on his last mission before handing himself to Eraserhead. He was currently sneaking into the Shie Hassaikai base, occasionally freezing time and taking out the Yakuza members. His main goal was Overhaul. Izuku made it to the Yakuza underground lab, where Overhaul was. When he entered the lab he saw something that made his blood boil. Overhaul was experimenting with a little  girl. He instantly stopped time and killed Overhaul, then resume time. 'That makes kill number 935 in 4 years and 3 months' he thought while trying to calm himself down. He looked over to the girl and walked up to her. She had silver hair, red eyes and a horn on right side of her head. Izuku got down to her level and said, "Don't worry. I'll get you out of here." The girl looked scared, so he gave her a warm, reassuring smile. She calmed down then ran into his arms. He hugged her gently and asked, "What's your name, little one?" She replied in a low squeaky voice, "Eri." Izuku proceeded to pick here up and said, "Well, Eri. Do your wanna live with me and my friend?" She nodded her head and Izuku proceeded to leave with Eri in his arms.

Izuku and Eri arrived home and he set Eri down on the couch. "Mister. What's your name?" Asked Eri innocently. Izuku sat down next to Eri and answered, " My name is Izuku, but my assassin name is Hit. You can call me any of those two." Eri nodded and said, "Ok Hit." Izuku took out his phone and texted Sosuke to buy clothes for a 6 year old girl.

Sosuke texted back: Why though?
Izuku: Buy the clothes. You will see when you get home.

Izuku put his phone down and told Eri to follow him. He showed her the guest room and he went to the bathroom to run her a bath. He brought back one of his old T-shirts for Eri to wear in the mean time and he went to change.

Izuku just finished bathing Eri and got her dressed. He took her to the kitchen and made her Katsudon. ' She seems to be enjoying it' he thought. As Eri was eating, the front door opened revealing Sosuke and Eraserhead carrying shopping bags. They put the backs by the couch in the living room and walked into the kitchen. They noticed Eri eating. "This is why you asked for clothes. So what's her name?" Asked Sosuke with stars in his eyes. " Her name is Eric. I'll saved her after assassinating Overhaul," replied Izuku with his usual emotionless expression. "Overhaul?!" Said Eraserhead. Izuku just nodded and said," anyway Eraser. What brings you here?" " I ran into Silencer and he said he was coming to meet up with you, so I tagged along. And also , your 2 years is up," replied Eraserhead. Sosuke looked like he could kill someone. He glared at Eraserhead and said," You can't take him away. He just saved a child and she clearly won't be comfortable around anyone else." In his usual bored tone, Eraserhead said," Calm down. I'm not actually taking him in. I want to adopt him first of all. Secondly, the hero commission and the government wants him as a hero. They started a new hero category called assassin heroes or Enforcers. This category of heroes along side with underground heroes are the only ones allowed to kill or assassinate villains, under the commission's and government's instructions and they want him as the first hero of this category. Since Izuku is already done with collage level education and has a degree in physics, biochemistry and engineering and already knows hero fundemental's because of his ideals, he is qualified to be a hero. He just needs to get his hero licence and the commission and government will give his his licence to kill." Sosuke and Izuku looked at each other in silence then looked back at the Hero infront of them. Izuku then said,"Atleast I'm not getting arrested and it also seems like you figured out my true identity, Shota Aizawa. Aizawa just gave him one of his 'EAT SHIT ' smiles and said," I need you to agree and sign the papers." Izuku stood for a minute and thought about it before he grabbed the adoption papers and the government files. He read through each of them and signed them. Aizawa smiled at this, a warm genuine smile.

Izuku took Eri to her room, bringing her clothes with and got her dressed into one of the outfits. She wore a red dress with  black polka dots and black tights and red shoes. They went back to the living room and Aizawa spoke," We should take her to Tsukauchi first, then I'll adopt her to, seeing as she is attached to you." Eri smiled upon hearing this and said, " Izu is going to be my brother." Izuku picked her up and said," Yes and I thought you were gonna call me Hit." Eri giggled and said with excitement," I'm gonna call you Hit and Izu." Izuku smiled at this and Aizawa saw his smile. 'This is the first time seeing him smile, or show any emotion for a matter of fact ' he thought. 'There's that smile again' thought Sosuke as he watched the interactions. They all got ready and went to the police station to clear things about Eri and found her records. They were sad to find out that she had no parents and that she was the granddaughter of Shie Hassaikai himself. They went to the courthouse to submit Izuku's adoption form and also signed documents to adopt Eri. At the end of the day , Aizawa had officially adopted them both and was a father of two.

The next day Izuku was in his room packing his belongings and putting them into boxes. He left a few things for when he would sleepover with Sosuke or when he had a mission where he could not go home. He carried the boxes out to Aizawa's car and went to get Eri's thing, which were only her clothes. When they were done loading the car, they said their final goodbyes to Sosuke and left. The car ride was quiet but comfortable. Eri fell asleep in the backseat of the car. Aizawa pulled over infront of an apartment complex. They got it of the car and started to carry boxes to Aizawa's apartment. When they were done place the boxes inside the apartment, Izuku went back to the car to wake up Eri. He carried her back inside the apartment. "Make yourself at home. This is the kitchen, there is the living room and the dining room. Down the corridor there are 4 doors. The fist door on the left is my room and the second is yours Izuku and the door opposite your room on the right is Eri's and the one opposite mine is the guest room. Each room has it's own bathroom and feel free to decorate them how you want," explained Aizawa as he pointed to each room in the apartment. Eri and Izuku nodded and started to get comfortable in their rooms. Later Aizawa called them for dinner and they enjoyed a nice meal together. ' Is this what it feels like to have a family' thought Izuku as he took a bit of his food and looked at how Eri and Aizawa interacted.