The legendary assassin

Heroes and the police arrived at Atrocity's lab and were shocked to see him dead. "Who could have done this?" Asked on of yhe officers. Just as another officer was going to respond, Eraserhead walked in to the building and said," This is obviously the work of an assassin. A skilled one in fact. Just look at Atrocity's body. It's is clear that the assassin is highly dangerous and it seems like they killed him with one hit." Then a man with a trench coat walked in and said," It seems to be true and this assassin also left a note." The man pointed towards the note and one of the officers retrieved it and gave it to the man," Here Detective Tsukauchi." The man, now known as Detective Tsukauchi, took the note and read it. ' Hit?' he thought confused. Eraserhead walked up to him and saw the note. "So the assassin's name is Hit. That's... interesting seeing how they killed Atrocity", said Eraserhead in his usual bored monotone voice.

~2 years later~

A villain ran into an alleyway. He looked scared, scared as in he just witnessed his greatest nightmare. The villain tripped and fell, as he hit the floor he started looking around, to see if he was safe. He let out a sigh of relief, but his relief didn't last long, as a figure jumped down from the roof into the alleyway and stared at him. The villain started panicking as the figure slowly started walking towards him. The figure suddenly stopped, revealing a dark purple trench coat and combat boots. The villain trembled in absolute fear of the person standing right before him. ' H-hit the legendary assassin. W-who could've hired h-him t-to k-kill me?' he thought. Hit lifted up his hand and formed a fist and said, " Farewell...Siren." The  then punched in the direction of the villain, killing him instantly.

As Hit was about to leave he sensed ki above him, then a scarf came flying at him. The owner of the ki and scarf revealed themselves. ' Eraserhead. Can't say I'm surprised' thought Hit. "Surrender Hit or I'll take you in by force", commanded Eraserhead as he got into a fight stance. Hit just stayed silent, glaring at him. Eraserhead took this as a sign of resistance and attacked him head on. Eraserhead flung his scarf at him, but disappeared and reappeared right behind him and kicked Eraserhead in the back. ' I erased his quirk but how did he do that??' thought Eraserhead as he panicked mentally. He regained his composure and attacked Hit once again. Hit time skipped and hit 3 of 3 of Eraserheads vital points. Eraserhead fell to the ground, slowly losing consciousness. ' He didn't even move ' thought Eraserhead as he fell unconscious.

Eraserhead woke up in a room, which looked like a hospital room. He tried to remember what happened, then the door opened. "I see that you are awake", said Recovery Girl. "So, I'm at UA?" Asked Eraserhead. Recovery Girl nodded and asked," so how did you fall unconscious, Aizawa?? Yamada found you in an alleyway unconscious and brought you here. You've also been out for 3 days." Aizawa looked shocked . He didn't expect to be out of 3 days. Just as he was going to answer Recovery Girl, Present Mic, Nezu and Midnight barged in and Mic screamed," SHOTA, YOU ARE AWAKE." Aizawa got irritated and said," Hizashi Yamada, would you please shut the fuck up." Mic pouted and apologized. Midnight sat by Aizawa's side and asked ," why were you unconscious? Who did you make mad?" Nezu climbed on to a chair and said," I'd like to know as well." Aizawa explained to them everything about his encounter with Hit. The room fell silent. Mic broke the silence by saying," That is so...freaky. He knocked you out with just a kick and 3 hits. I see where he got the name from." Nezu just smiled and said," fascinating. Let's be glad he's kinda on our side and doesn't kill heroes or civilians." Midnight and Recovery Girl looked petrified and Aizawa just sat quietly and thought, ' I don't get paid enough for this.'

Izuku was at the beach, meditating, when he was snapped out of his mind scape by Sosuke whacking him on the head. " The fuck. What was that for?" Asked Izuku, as he rubbed his head. " You have a mission," said Sosuke as he started to walk away. Izuku went to their apartment and got suited up for the mission.

'That was easy ' thought Izuku as he started heading home after his mission. As he was about to approach his apartment complex, he sensed familiar ki. ' Eraserhead ' thought Izuku as he identified the owner of the ki. He stopped on top of a random rooftop, waiting for Eraserhead to show himself, then a scarf flew straight at him, but he dodged in time. Eraserhead landed him, but he dodged in time. Eraserhead landed in front of him and he spoke," It's been 3 months since we last met, Hit. You killed 55 villains in just 3 months and 440 villains in 2 years, worldwide, making your total kill count 495. An assassin that started off in Japan now kills villains in other parts of the world." Izuku looked at Eraserhead and said," You sure did your research, Eraserhead." Eraserhead just chuckled and walked towards the edge of the building and sat down. "Let's talk, Hit. Shall we?"said Eraserhead as he got comfortable. He looked at Izuku and then pointed to the space next to him.