Final exams

"Bro that written exam was intense,"said Kirishima as he and the rest of class 1A headed to the cafeteria. "I just wrote pineapple as all the answers,"said Kaminari. Bakugo slapped him on the head and said,"Wow. You are way dumber than I thought." The class laughed at his comment and Jiro said," Is that really surprising to you??" They all just laughed and continued to the cafeteria. As they opened the door, they were met with Kendo from 1B. "Hey guys,"she greeted with a bow," I'm here to share insight on the exam." 1A was at attention after the mention of the exam. " By the look of things, you guys also found the written exam hard,"she said. "Hard doesn't begin to describe it!!!" Shouted Ashido, as the class nodded in agreement. "Well we heard from the 3rd years that we could be fighting robots," stated Kendo. The class sighed in relief. ' there's no way we can fail that.' thought the class collectively.

Class 1A were gathered in ground Delta, for their practical exam and were chatting about why all their teachers were present. "You must be wondering why all the teachers are hear, well you will going up against us teachers,"announced Aizawa as Principal Nezu popped out of his scarf."Annndd you will be put in pairs. Each pair will go up against one teacher," announced Nezu. "Ok listen up bitch asses. These will be your pairs along with the teachers you are going up against,"announced Izuku," Todoroki, Yaoyorozu , you are with Eraser.... Kirishima, Satō, with Cementos... Ashido, Kaminari, with Nezu, I'm gonna enjoy this..." The class sweat dropped at the last comment and Nezu had a sadistic smile on. "Sero, perverted purple boy, with Midnight..." "Hey, how come you don't know my name!?!" Interrupted Mineta. "I only learn the names of those worthy and you are far from worthy," said Izuku as he glared at him, then he continued," Jiro, Koda, with the giant cockatoo." The class giggled at the name he gave Present Mic. ' Who knew that he could make jokes?? ' thought the class. "Aoyama, Uraraka, with 13...Tokoyami, Asui, with Ectoplasm... Ojiro, Hagakure, with me... Shinso, Shoji with Powerloader and Bakugo , Iida with The blond buffoon." The class was afraid of what would go down . Ojiro and Hagakure were afraid of facing Izuku, Ashido and Kaminari were would rather fail than to face Nezu and Bakugo was excited as he got to fight All Might. "Ok young ones, for you to pass the exam you either have to restrain the hero or escape through the gate at the end of the terrain you're in, so ANYTHING GOES as long as it's done under 15 minutes!!" Announced All Might. "Ok, may the first pair go up," said Mic.

"Hagakure and Ojiro are next. Please head down to the grounds," called out Nezu. Izuku was already on the grounds, hidden on a building. Hagakure and Ojiro walked around, surveying the area, searching for Izuku. Izuku stayed in the shadows as he trailed them." Look I see the gate," said Ojiro to Hagakure, and that was Izuku's queue to attack. He jumped up down from the building, purposely making himself get spotted. Ojiro got into a fight stance and had his guard up and Hagakure removed her gloves, making her impossible to spot. She ran to attack Izuku but he dodged, she came back with a kick,but he caught her leg and pushed her down. " You've improved, but I can still sense you," he stated as he stepped on her back to keep her down. Ojiro was shocked by what unfolded before his eyes. He snapped out of it and analysed Izuku. He attacked , faking a punch, but instead attacked with his tail. Izuku narrowly dodged the attack. He did a hand stand and replaced his foot with his hand, to hold down the invisible girl, and kicked Ojiro in the gut, and got back into his standing position, securing Hagakure. In the observation room ,the students were shocked by this. "He isn't even using his quirk,"said Aizawa as he observed the fight. The class was distraught and shocked by this. Back with the examines, Ojiro was formulating a plan to free Hagakure. He attacked Izuku with his tail, causing him to momentarily let go of the invisible girl, and Ojiro used this to his advantage and pushed Hagakure out of Izuku's reach. "Hey Hagakure are you ok?" He asked. She relied ,"yeah, thanks." Ojiro attacked Izuku and Hagakure began to run for the gate. Izuku sensed the vibrations in the ground and went after Hagakure. Ojiro attacked Izuku from behind, and Hagakure got away as Izuku dodged Ojiro's attack. Hagakure made it to the gate and shouted to Ojiro, " I'm at the gate!! We pass!!"

"Shinso, Shoji on to the exam ground,"called out Mic. Powerloader was waiting for them, with a surprise. Shinso and Shoji entered the grounds and were met with Powerloader sitting on a giant robot. He activated at and said," hello there." Shinso sweat dropped at this and Shoji just giggled. The robot started to move and they ran away from it. "Hey Shoji, do you think you would be able to punch a small part of the robot, to give us an opening to the gate?" Asked Shinso. Shoji nodded as they stopped their running and waited for the robot to get close, then they nodded to each other and ran towards it. I the observation room Midnight was screaming," Are they trying to get themselves killed!!!" On the examination ground, Shoji used his multiple arms to punch the robots leg and Shinso continued forward, with him following behind. "My robot!!!" Cried Powerloader. He activated the robot's missiles and attacked the pair. They got separated by the impact of the explosion. Shoji ran towards the gate as Shinso scaled tree near the robot and Powerloader and the Present Mic's voice could be heard," That wasn't very nice Powerloader!" Powerloader replied," it wasn't supposed t...." He got brainwashed. In the observation room Izuku and Aizawa smiled, faintly, it was there but very faint. Back with the examines , Shoji had reached the gate and they both passed. Shinso released Powerloader from his quirk and went back to the observation room.

The last pair to go were Bakugo and Iida and they both nearly failed. "Hey four eyes, All Might is mine!" Said Bakugo as he pushed Iida and went ahead alone. "But Bakugo, we are meant to work together to pass!"called out Iida while karate chopping the air. Bakugo just scoffed and carried on looking for All Might. Iida saw the gate and ran after Bakugo and said," I spotted the gate Bakugo. We should go while we still have the chance." All Might emerged from the sky and shouted," I AM HERE TO DESTROY YOU!" Iida panicked while Bakugo clicked his tongue and said," About fucking time!!" Bakugo released an explosion towards All Might, who just Detroit smashed it away. Iida took the opportunity to run towards the gate but was punched in the gut by All Might. "You aren't getting away from me," he said. Bakugo ran up to All Might and released another explosion,but this time it did some damage. "Four eyes!!!" He shouted. Iida nodded and ran towards the gate, but was apprehended by All Might once again. Bakugo attacked from behind and Iida used All Might being distracted as a chance to run, but All Might once again stopped Iida from getting to the gate. They were merely 500 meters from the gate and had 3 minutes left to complete the exam. Iida kicked All Might on his side and Bakugo unleashed a big explosion as Iida ran for the gate. The distraction was long enough for Iida to get the gate and with a minute to spare. The students in the observation room sighed in relief as Iida got to the gate and before the timer ran out.

" Ok you all passed the exams..." Said Aizawa before he was interrupted by the classes cheering," except for Kirishima, Kaminari, Satō and Ashido." The ones were called out were sad. "Also you will all go to the training camp," announced Izuku as the class cheered," but those who failed will be taking extra classes." "Don't care!!! We still get to go to camp!!!" Shouted Kaminari. Izuku and Aizawa both sighed and left the room. "I advice you all get ready for the camp. It's in 3 days ,"announced Midnight as she followed behind the duo. "Hey guys, you wanna go to the mall tomorrow to do some shopping for the camps and stuff ?" Asked Uraraka. "That's a great idea. It'll be like a group trip," said Ashido as she jumped up and down. " Just be careful little listeners!!" Shouted Present Mic as he and the rest of the teachers cleared the room. The class was so excited for the training camp and they were all wondering what it would be like.