Part 4

I was taken to the morgue.. my throat is dry with fear my heart is racing very fast..

She showed me to the three boxes and the incharge boy opened..i saw my dad and then my mom and a perosn i didn't really know.

Can you remember

My parents and i collapsed..

Nurse took me out.. where the cops were waiting for me..

They asked me so many questions but my mind is blank and i bursted into tears.

After sometime i got myself together and i started to tell one answer probably but.. another similar sound came and hit the glass vase beside me.. and became a thousand pieces.. the cops chased and cought him..

I could see the nurse arm is bleeding.. she collapsed on me..

I didn't understand a thing..

One cop came back and warned to be safe.

I called for help to take care of the nurse.. i exited from the back door and stared to walk putting my hoodie on went to my aunts house..

To my disappointment it's locked..

Where should i go?

Probably to somewhere safe

But where?

I have money but don't know how..

I shall go back home..

The street is empty..

No sound.. no one outside.. seems weird.

As i was warned i am always taking new paths.. so i entered from back door..

Finally came home.. i could see dried blood .. pools of blood all over. The front door is closed but not locked .. i locked the door i came in.

I packed all my things ,cooked all food,packed carried dry ones , i took all the money cards etc..

Finally i went to a new beautyparlor and changed my hair color.

I came back and ate my heartfull and i wore my moms dress with a hat.

Locked all the doors.. and left to another city..

I travelled in a Cruise.. to avoid complications.

Bank people called me to give me some amount so i gave my empty account number, which is with minimum balance always.

I need a job but how shall i do it... i can be a house keeper..

If i go for a higher job i will be dead for sure. This job will be safe for me.

I got a small flat a single bedroom one in a good place. I set my things. I cooked and ate and am so tired and slept off..

I had good rest for two days and set up the house completely.

This is my house..

I found a 9 to 5 job.

Yes i am educated person i dont need such type of job.

But i dont want to stay home forever.

I work for a wealthy family..

Very big mansion..

There are so many members over here. I started today is my first day.

I am cooking eggs,made some croissants already with some bread.

I have set up the breakfast table.

All other maids served and i prepared some tea and..