Part 34

Aishwarya: Many thoughts are swirling in my mind.

Its Vikram who made my life hell.

His choices effected my life. I will never ever let him to control or destroy it anymore.

I can feel pain ..

I just need a divorce and will never ever see him again.

I hate him.

I want my life to blossom like a flower with fragrance.

Vikram: I have to ask her many questions?

Aishwarya can you hear me .. i need to talk to you. You know i knew that you were been through so much. You can share with me. I am ready to listen to everything you say.

I went back to the house to go through her stuff.

I found a dairy and there is a lock to it. I am expecting that. She used to be sad sometimes..  she never mentioned about her family.

Does she have ?

Where is the key for this?

There is another dairy with pictures.

I just can't believe my eyes. One person was my friend at collage. But suddenly he stopped coming.. thats years back story like more than six years back.

I saw Aishwarya pictures with her parents. I know her father .. i took his picture gave to my gourds to find about him.

Her father had a business..humm..

I headed to the hospital.

Doctor: Your wife is getting better

Vikram: thats a great news.

Thank you.

I went back to the house to find food i am starving. So will atleast boil some eggs.

As i opened the refrigerator there is so much food actually. Ohh.. yes she bakes and made boxes of food for every meal.

I had some overnight oats and eggs.

I am still hungry i opened the lunch box to eat the salad.

Wow.. its really tasty.

I would have atleast expected her to do this.

She is an amazing person.

Just i need to know about her.

Guard: Sir need to talk to you.

Vikram: come home.

Guard: ok sir

Vikram: what is the matter?

Guard: Sir madam family were shot dead eight months ago.

She is from a well educated family but this people have a rival family who are rich and they always wanted to kill these.

Both the familes agreed to get married to get off hatred and have a good relationship but on the wedding day everyone were shot by the groom him self.

Madam also took a bullet to the left of her stomach everyone were spot dead.

Madam is alive they know and they are hunting for her.

Madam changed houses hostels etc to just escape from them.

Vikram: Thank you. You can leave.

Thats the reason she worked as a cook in my house.

This is not about money this is about her hiding from them smartly.

Aishwarya: i woke up with a headache. Its really a bad one never ever have experienced such kind of pain.

I need to get out of here.

Vikram cannot see me again.. i will just..