Part 6

I prepared some tomato bath with ginger chutney. After that i also made chocolate moose.

It was so silent that i could make out some one is at home and i am not alone but dint see anyone till now..

I dint actually see anyone of the family member till now. I dont know .. i am not ready probably.

I have set the breakfastvtable qith napkins spoons etc.

I sat on the kitchen stool and saw another piece of paper. I opened it to see lunch for only two people.

Woow...

I started preparing lunch.. i head something suddenly the shadow left the place..

There was a plate which is used..

Ok .. probably this person also have issues meeting people...similar to me.

I continued preparing spinach dal, beetroot curry and rasam. I cooked rice after all these.

I was ready then i saw a paper on the table eat the breakfast.. small smile came and i had my breakfast.

I have kept all the items on the table and i was just waiting for this person to come and eat.

Its becoming late ao i decided to cooktge dinner so i started to chop the vegetables and boiled some pasta.

I made pasta for only two people. There is so much time left so i prepared some mango cake and i was preparing icing.

I could hear that some one finished lunch already.

I started to decorate the cake and finished and kept in the refrigerator. I just soaked the chick peas in the water for tomorrow curry.

So i packed my dinner as its too early and i left to house.

I got my books set and wanted to have a look into them am very excited.

Its been a 15 days and i am so badly bored watching all the stupid movies and what not on Netflix. Entertainment for an extant is ok but beyond that i feel like dead.

Well .. i had a hot bath and heated my dinner and opened my book first subject that is Business Economics.

.
.
.
After a while i have finished the first chapter.

Thats was really good. I really feel very good.

Its time dor bed so finally i am satisfied with the day.

I woke up late but had a really good sleep. Its already 7: 30 and i literally jumped into the shower no time so rushed for the Mansion.

I started preparing mysore bonda, mint chutney.

After doing all the maids rushed to serve everyone.

I prepared peanut salad immediately the other maid came and took it after my confirmation.

I dint like the idea till now to face all the family members yet..

I started to prepare lunch sambar, rice, bottle gourd chutney, brinjal fry, curd.

I prepared in one hour and started making some choclate choco muffines.

After having my lunch i started to prepare dinner. Its simple dhokla , ginger chutney and salad.

I dint eat dinner and i left home as there was so much..