Part 8

I reached the mansion to see it is locked so i came back home and just sat and had a glass of water.. I got a call to come to the end of the road.

I walked to the end of the road and there was a van in which all the other maids are there.

Hi everyone i greeted. Where are we going i asked

One of them is sarita replied there is a beach party so we need to go there.

Ok thank you sarita.

There was so much to do .. as we reached..

I saw so many were there so and there were helpers for me as i could see the familiar faces from last time ..

I have given them work..

I started to boil water and added tomatoes to make soup..

I opened the cream and opened

I have finished doing soup and its immediately served in bowls.

I started to prepare lunch.

I prepared a sweet that is khaja. Now as i have help i started to prepare mixed veg curry, roti, rice , rasam, beans curry, methi dal , curd.

Immediately after this i started to make pakoda as a snack with fruit salad with maple syrup and hot tea.

Suddenly i felt dizzy.. at the evening.

So i had a bowl full of salad and bowl full of soup.

For dinner i made some pasta, noodles, speing rolls, paneer tikka, fried rice, raita , strawberry cake.

It took time but i had great help from others.

Finally after dinner they dropped me off.. i came home tired and just fell on the couch and switched on the news.

Government announced lockdown. What the fuck..

Ohh ..no.

Will i have work?

I went to shower and came out and sat on the couch watching the news..

Well so many deaths with some virus..

I made my self some coffee and i am enjoying it well.

I still wanted ro study.

I went down to put my clothes in the washing machine. I was just checking all the pockts of my coat to see few slips, well ..what are these.

I just switched on the machine and came back to my house. I opened all of them to see so many messages.

Do you have friends?

Can we be friends?

You look really beautiful.

Why dont you reply me?

If you want to reply kindly weite and put it adjacent to the plant pot near the door..

Well.. dint think to get these many messages. I dont know who he is for sure.

I need love in my life.

So i need to move on and be happy in life.

Its just friendship so i can go ahead..

I went down and picked all my clothes and folded them.

I cooked pasta for myself as i need to study a bit longer so that i could finish next subject two more chapters.

I ate my dinner watching all the news and i am feeling bad for all the people who are struggling for life..

Suddenly..