Part 12

Opened the car door for me..

I dint expect that actually..

He is so happy , no idea what might be the reason probably the food has magic..

Hmm.. or did he need company for breakfast.

When we came back he practically dragged me to my room.

He became that angry man again.. what is it with him??

Vikram .....pov

Thats the first day of something happened a girl in the kitchen is working very quickly.

Her smile made my day but she never looked around at people who are observing her. She is very cute..beautiful.

I am whaving my breakfast alone and eveey one already had as i had s meeting then i suddenly heard a very sweet humming..

Aishwarya was humming while icing the cake.. she is enjoying so much and dint even realise i was beside her and i silently left.

Such a happy person..

Who is she ?

One day while coming back from work i saw her walking she is not even looking at the car beside her nor she was afraid.

She calmly went to her house. Its not too expensive place but its decent place but maids cant afford for sure.

Intresting girl.

I have sent some people to find about her but they could find only few details.

Like she lives alone. Works in a mansion as a cook. Helps others. She is a distance education student.

Well..not much

Thats not fair

I had few tickts for a place so that all the family members go for a trip and gave leave to all the other maids.

That day she knew i was at home but she dint try to see me..how misterious it is to me  that she is not at all interested.

She is very different than other girls or women i saw.

I dont know much about her but i can see the innocence and good attitude of her.

First i wanted her badly

Now too i want her..

Her big eyes of embarrassment or shock makes me want her more than anything else.

I thought if i was alone she will come to me or talk to me or something. But to my surprise nothing happened and before i knew she left after preparing dinner.

I really felt bad..i followed her in my hoodie but she never increased her speed or paid attention to anything.

She just reached and opened her apartment door and closed it..i saw her light in the bed room..  i can see that she has changed into night cloths.

she sat near the window and started to eat and probably read something.

After work she is not enjoying.

She is something.

I waited for almost 2.5 hours she dint even look outside the window.

Suddenly she got up and switched off the light.

One day i got guests at home and after party everyone was so tired and i was too.

Aishwarya dint drink or eat anything in the party she just wore a smiling face.

She started walking home and i qas following her. There were some people who were following her but she dint even look at them.