Part 5

It was served by another maid..

I also baked a straberry cake and done with the icing too.

I cooked dinner roti and palak paneer, cucumber salad.

I came home tired.

I got to know everyone is happy with the cook.

I am awake in the mid night with the night mare .. and i wokeup.

Its 4 in the morning. I sweep the floor and made coffee and enjoyed it while watching the television.

Finally time is up so i got up and had a hot refreshing bath and got ready to go. I need to do something else as well..

Hmm..

My dad and mom wanted to marry me not only to a stranger but they hate us since years.

Hope they don't know me.

I finally arrived at the mansion.

As i entered the kitchen.. there was a letter on it...

" Cook different dishes everyday. They are really delicious "

I smiled

I started to prepare idlys, chutney and sambar for breakfast.

After finishing i prepared Gulab Jamoon thats the dessert.

I let it to cool down to room temperature. In the mean while i started to prepare fried rice, meat balls, dal.

I have made all in time and are served. I feel pain in my left side of my stomach. Thats the place where i was shot.

I sat down for sometime and had lot of water. I started preparing dinner aloo puri and some lemon rice.

I came home after my dinner. Now i am free actually so i can do something else probably distance education.

I can do my post graduation.

I applied with all the details with my hometown.

I paid the fee. Woo.. with in few minutes i got a message that the classes will start in one week.

I miss my parents yes we were not on good terms but still .. a tear escaped.

I changed myself into night clothes.

Aish.. Aish... open up quickly.

No one knows my name except the brocker. Who is that calling my name its not even a familiar voice.

I dint open the door.. i am shivering and sweat is over my forehead..

Finally i got up from sleep without an alarm. Its already 7 so i started to prepare myself to go to work.

I reached and entered the kitchen to see that

"there is a lunch party so need food for 50 people. Arranging people for help."

I started baking 4 chocolate cakes. In the mean while prepared poha and boiled eggs for breakfast.

I requested others to chop vegetables for lunch.

I prepared biryani,onion raita, wet manchuria, carrot halwa.

I thanked all of them for the help. I am so tired. I started to prepare dinner so prepared flavored curd rice.

I came home very badly tired. I fell on the bed and instantly dosed off.

Its morning so i got ready and reached mansion. Its quite no maid was there.. i saw a letter on the counter.

"Cook only for 2 people"