Part 7

So much food which was left over i packed some to home and started to walk back..

On the way so many people were having good time.

Hope i had some one to have a little chat.

I reached home finally.. i feel tired so i had a nice hot bath and wore my night dress. I dont want to watch television so decided to open my Business Economics chapter 2, wow my food is still hot so i had it while studying.

Finished wuuth two chapters and i prepared some notes as well.

Its really amazing to keep myself occupied like this.

Its already 10 so i have set the dishwasher and went to bed.

Hmm... its a very nice pleasant morning i have to do some yoga so went into the kitchen and slipped and fell down..

Shit..

Soap water leaked from the washer..

I checked the dishes they are done actually. So i have used the mop to clean .. it took so much time not even a stretch exercise i could manage to do😏 i feel bad.

Ohh.. this time runs so quickly. I had a nice bath and wore my dark blue jeans and red shirt wore my jacket and locked my apartment and left.

I walked to the mansion.

I know i am sweating but i feel good.

After reaching i prepared rava idly,  coconut chutney.

So much of coconut is there so i made some coconut burfi.

I also made some coconut cookies.

I made pizza, white pasta, mashed potatoes, fries as there were people coming for lunch.

I dont know but i also prepared some fruit custard.

Immediatrly i started to prepare dinner snake gourd curry and roti. I made some coffee as well.

I had coffee and packed the lunch which was left.

I came back home to see so many people outside the apartment and fire and fire engine came to put down the fire.

I approached the owner and asked he said  one of the oven in the apartment has blasted and there was fire all over.

One women i recognize as she stays just above my house was broken and weeping badly.

She was looking at me sadly. She is carrying a small baby probably 4 months old.

Its so cold out here and i stood infront of her  to ask her if she was ok but before that she cries a lot..

What happened ?

My oven blasted Aishwarya and i cannot get inside.

Come to my house and stay you cant keep the child out in this cold weather and he needs some where warm to stay.

She wiped her eyes immediately.

As we came in i prepared some coffee and gave her the pizza i got and she ate and thanked me.

The baby cried few times in the night probably hungry..she woke up early than me and prepared breakfast.

Thank you for everything..

She thanked me so much as her own relatives and vesf friends dint help her when in need.