our song

It had been 1 week since Timothee asked y/n out on a date and boy was she stressing, she hasn't been on a date in weeks let alone months, I guess she just hasn't had any time, well that's what she tells herself to block out the real reasons anyway.

She was surprised to see the boy again at the park, and even more surprised to see how much they had in common, its amazing how much you can get out of a person in a short amount of time, he is not just an ordinary boy. Even though she only met Timothee a week ago she can somewhat feel their connection together blossoming.

Y/n mostly spent her free time painting and painting, while listening to the beautiful French music fill her apartment as the French artist spoke those many beautiful words, those were her happy days, this is how she felt happy, painting her feelings down a plank canvas which is waiting to be filled with creativity of its artist.

Everyone has their spark, it could be sport, photography, anything really but y/n was painting, when you came over to her apartment all you would see is canvas's some finished and still some with white showing, it made her think away from the world and away from its troubles, this is how she let her feelings and stress out, painting, turning something miserable into art, something worth looking at. This is what sparked the conversation between the two, talking about painting and listening to music for the same reasons, to forget.

Back in the park, she could examine his face a bit better, his soft plump pink lips, his rosy cheeks, how his freckles are perfectly spread across his face and the right amount of them to bring out his eyes, those beautiful deep seas of blue, but if you looked closely you see a tint of green in them.

-------

She finally finished applying her massacre to her already long eyelashes, and added a little bit of lip-gloss, not that much, but enough for him to see the shimmer on her pink lips.

People would say that this love, is love at first sight, even though y/n didn't really believe in love at first sight, and simply love at all, what she didn't know is that one person could change it all and that person is Timothee.

She patted down her black dress, and put on a grey zip up jumper but living it unzipped as the soft fabric covered her arms, the jumper being a bit bigger than her small figure.

She then stared at the mirror for a bit, she hasn't really seen herself all dressed up like this in a while, she looked down at clothes, then her feet which have still not been covered by her shoes, she wiggles her toes then bends down and grabs her black boots, and slips them on, right now in this moment she is happy, he makes her happy.

She walked down to big field of grass where she once was a week ago, it had rained since then making the grass a bit soggy but not too soggy that you couldn't sit on it, this time she sat alone underneath the big oak tree, it had been about 10 minutes since she first sat here and 10 minutes that he was late, they hadn't exchanged phone numbers yet, so he just told her to meet her here at the same oak tree and 4pm, as time kept ticking she thought that had Timothee stood her up, there she was, a girl all alone sitting down in a field, just about as she was going to go home and call it a night, there he was.

Every time she saw him, her face lit up, every time she saw the boy she felt euphoric, safe even.

He was wearing light denim jeans with a nice but wrinkled white buttoned up shirt, ''Hey Y/n'' he yells holding up a plaid picnic basket and running down the felid trying not to stumble but completely failing ''Timothee'' she yells excitement in her voice, now her feet carrying her over to help the poor boy, ''are you ok'' she asks, voice filled with worry, ''yeah gorgeous I'm alright'' he chuckles, he is now standing over her and looking at the girl ''you look.. Wow.. Just wow'' he said spinning the girl around, blush rising to her cheeks ''you don't look to bad yourself'' she smiles, ''I got homemade spaghetti and wine'' he says while dangling the picnic basket in front of her eyes, ''lovely''.

---------

It was a quite nice evening, the two of them chasing each other around the grass field tackling each other to see who's stronger but knowing there's no point because Timothee is obviously stronger than the small girl, the two chatted for a while, talks about everything really came into play, work, food, painting, reading, crystals, family, friends, everything.

As the two finally fell back down on the picnic rug, breathless, staring up at the sky as night begins to take over the day light they just spent together, comfortable silence consumes them as they look up at the same sky.

''You know, I've never been on a picnic date before'' Y/n says while looking over to the boy laying down next to her, as the now empty plates of spaghetti are just at the ends of her feet ''I'm full of surprises'' he replies now looking back at the brown head girl, ''in fact... lets go somewhere'' he smiles, ''and where would we go'' she chuckles as she sits up and looks at the time 8:00pm, ''don't worry princess, just let the adventure unfold'' he says now standing up and grabbing her hands, forgetting about the cutlery left behind, ''you know I hate being called that'' she replies, ''I know, that's why I say it, princess.''

Giggling and laughing filling the air of New York as the two young lovers are running through the still crowded streets of New York, night may take over the world but for New Yorkers it is when everyone is finally awake, the rain then began, pouring and pouring down on the streets of New York, but the two simply didn't care, she didn't care if she got her new dress wet, he didn't care if his new shirt got wet, they kept running, and running, others around them are probably thinking the same things, what are they running from? Fear, worries or maybe they just simply wanted to forget.

They finally stopped, out of the breath as the two young lovers are trying to regain their breaths as they just had sprinted around the busy streets of New York, finally finding a quiet place with just the two of them, a beautiful gazebo, the lamppost being the only source of light, then a faint song started playing from above, ''I love this song'' the girl whispered the boy looked at y/n ''this is our song now'' he spoke, ''our song?'' y/n questioned, ''our song y/n'' he then reached out for the girl, a questioning glance from the girl being sent his way, he positioned his hands on the girls small but frail waist, looking back up to make sure that it was ok, a smile, that was all he needed to know that he could continue, she placed her hands around the boys neck, they began to sway ever so elegantly, two bodies colliding together, both of their bodies together now, fitting together like a puzzle piece, holding each other, nothing else mattered, as the rain poured down on their now wet delicate skin, the soft skin of the two separate bodies now becoming one as the music escalated, nothing else mattered anymore, the stress, the worries of each of their pasts, everything went away when they were together, now in this moment, this hour, this minute she knew that this is what she waiting for, she looked up at the boy, as the rain trickled down his delicate face revealing every feature more clear to the girl. His soft lips connecting with hers , she's never felt any connection like this with anyone, his hand now caressing her cheek as she tugged on his brown hair, she pulled away just for a second, now trying to regain her breath as it has just been stolen from the boy. Heads now resting against each other, still holding each other, always still holding each other, his touch was everything, his soft skin against her own; the way he held her, everything in that moment was ethereal.