the sleepover

It was around 4pm and here I was packing my bag to go to my best friend Timothee's house for a sleepover, me and Timothee have been friends ever since we where little and its always been just friends. Lately I've been feeling attracted to Timothee I would think that I was just being unreasonable with myself but then I finally came to it. I like Timothee.

I don't know why but I just do, I've liked him for a while now and I think tonight is the night to tell him how I feel. This could go two ways, 1 being that he has feelings for me and wants to take the relationship to the next level and we live happily ever after or number 2 being he doesn't feel the same way and I fucked our whole friendship up, I cant even imagine losing Timothee he's been there for me all the way through kindergarden to senior year, he's like angel that was brought to me by God, a savior.

As I was getting more sucked into my thoughts, I felt my phone vibrate in back pocket, I smile at the notification, a message from timmy

Its timmy bitch 🖕🏼

Hey, r we still on for tonight

You

Yep I'm on my way

I smile to myself, I get my bag and chuck it in the back of my car. Fast forward 15 minutes.

I finally arrived, I check in the mirror of the car "You got this y/n" I say to myself. I jump up the steps leading to Timmy's house. "Timmy open up" you yelled, the door swung open, "hey bish" he said smiling, "hey dick head" you say smiling back. He chuckles as he signals you to come in.

It's been about 2 hours since i first arrived and I haven't confessed to Timmy yet all we've been doing is trash talking people that we don't like at our school, eating oreos and making (well trying) to do tik tok dances. Now were just sitting on his bed watching The Office.

"Timothee we need to talk" I say, now sitting up and looking directly into his eyes, "you never call me by my full name, should I be scared" he says as he laughs, I smile back "no timmy its nothing serious" you say and look down and play with your rings, my palms sweating and my heart racing, "hey is everything ok" he says, he knows when your nervous you tend to play with your rings or your fingers. I cant do this anymore, I have to tell him "I like you" I whisper, "aww y/n I like you to, besties for life" he says and laughs aloud. "No timmy" you say and pause "I like you more than a friend" you look up to see a puzzled timmy. Instant regret fills my body, what have I done.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of said anything but I had to, every time I see you get close with a girl I get so jealous and every time I wish it was me, and I wish that you would look at me like the way you look at other girls, I know you don't feel the same way and i -"

You get cut off by his soft lips crashing into yours.

''I like you to loser" he smiles

PS - If you guys have any suggestions on other short stories on Timothée DM me on my insta // abbeychristine_ , have a beautiful day loves💞