hate

He told me it wasn't good for my mental health, he told me that I shouldn't read them because it doesn't change his love for me but I can't help myself. Every photo I post on Instagram I get countless hate comment.,

@user2425 Eww shes so ugly why would Timothée want to date someone like that.

@kasiehe8e Slut

@user4679 You're just dating Timothée for fame

@katietyh78 Y/n is so ugly

As I kept scrolling and scrolling I didn't realize the tears streaming down my now red cheeks "UGH WHY'' I cry and throw my phone as far away as possible. I get up, take my shirt off and look at myself in the mirror. Why does Timothée even like me I thought to myself. My thighs are too big, my stomach pouts out, as I continue to look at myself in the mirror I was startled by a knock at my bedroom door. "Y/n?" Timothée said "are you in there", I quickly put my shirt back on and wipe my tears away.

"Hey baby" I said as I opened the unlocked door trying to keep it together, "Hey baby, everything ok" he asks with a concern look, and with that I fully broke down, millions of tears streaming down my face "Hey, hey its ok" he whispered as he kissed my cheek to calm me down.

After I've let my crying all out we where now sitting on my bed in pure silence"Whats wrong baby" he asks, "Why do you like me" I say to quickly, trying to not break down again. Timothée's face softens as he realizes. "Baby" he says. "I'm so in love you, more than you could ever imagine, I love you because you're kind and talented and you're always there for me if I've had a bad day or when I'm stressed, none of those comments matter because at the end of the day none of that is true, you're so beautiful and absolutely stunning and those hate comments will never ever change how much I love you" he says. I start crying again but this time happy tears.

How did i get so lucky I thought to myself. "I love you Timothée Hal Chalamet" "I love you too Y/N/L", he cups my face and brings me in for a long but passionate kiss. "Now lets get some 2 minute noodles and watch Maze Runner" I smile at Timothée's idea.

"Thank you, for everything" I whisper.

PSA - You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you that you're not, spread body positivity people ! 💞✨