cheater

"You can go home early" your boss says after unpacking the last box of kitchen utensils, "Are you sure" I say looking at him concerned because he never lets me go home early, "I guess tonight's your lucky night" he says chuckling, you smile at him and say thank you, all you could think about was surprising your boyfriend Timothée.

*Cut to the car ride home*

As I was pulling up to me and Timothée's shared apartment I had an uneasy feeling, why do I feel like this I thought, but shook off the idea of something bad is going to unfold.

I slowly unlocked the apartment door, shaking off the rain on my sweater. I walk into the main area of our apartment and and look around everything seems in place but then I turn to the dinning table and see a bright red purse and pink high heels sitting on the rug underneath what the- they look like y/b/f/n's I think to myself. "Timothée" I yell, no response "Timothée" I yell again but worry in my voice"

As my mind starts to wonder about what Timothée has to do with y/b/f/n purse and high heels, I hear a girl moaning coming from upstairs, I gulped as I was walking up the stairs slowly as the moaning became louder. He wouldn't do that to me right? Maybe y/b/f/n just left her stuff here when we where hanging out I think, trying to make up excuses to something that I know is coming.

You stopped at the door of you and Timothée's shared bedroom, tears streaming down your face please just be watching porn you think. You swung the door open to see Timothée on top of some blonde bitch. Timothée immediately makes eye contact with you and gets off the girl immediately "babe what are you doing home so early" he says with tears in his eyes, you walk over to get a better look at who the girl was, you ripped the blanket off to see "Y/b/f/n" I say, my voice breaking.

I look at Timothée with pain in my eyes "YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER" I scream, I slammed the door shut tears poring out, running down the stairs "Y/n wait" Timothee yells, you could hear the pain in his voice, but you didn't look back for a second, you got back to the main door and swing it open and you just run.

The rain pouring down harder like God is giving you a sign. Now, here I am. Walking down the cold lonely streets of NYC. "I should of punched those two bitch ass hoes in the face " you mutter wiping the rain and the tears of your face, failing miserably.

I slowly start walking back to my car, numb and freezing. I start the engine and drive, not knowing where I'm going, I just drive away, not looking back.

PSA- I know Timothée would never cheat on someone, he's such a sweet and caring boy. It was just an idea for this fanfic, stay safe and have a lovely day/night :)