♡26♡

As my orgasm rolls through me, Tanner holds me steady, which I'm glad for as my weak legs are unable to keep me standing above the surface of the water.

I can feel his happiness pressed up against me, and I love that I'm not the only one who is affected by this. I wish I could return the favor, but it would be a little too obvious if I undo his jeans and slide my hand against him. Especially now that a family has decided to walk down to the edge of the ocean to play in the water.

It seems Tanner has spotted them too as he pulls my panties back in their original place and kisses my forehead. "Want to get out of here?"

Do I ever!

"Yes! Let's go back to your place. I, um, want to continue this somewhere more private."

His blue eyes come alive. "You want to play a little more, baby?"

"Uh-huh," I say as seductively as I can before I place my lips on his and slip my tongue in his mouth.

He growls from my boldness and bites down on my lip.

"Let's go."

He quickly readjusts his jeans and then grabs my hand and leads me out of the water, stopping for only a few moments to pick up the picnic basket and blanket before taking me back to his car. We laugh as we quickly realize we will have to drive back to his in wet clothes, and as we move over the leather seats, our clothes squelch.

"I didn't think this through," he mumbles.

I laugh. "No, you didn't. But it was really romantic."

"Romantic? Damn, I was going for hot."

"Well, it was that too."

He gives me a passionate kiss and then floors it back to his place.

As soon as we make it back to his fraternity house and enter his room, our hands and mouths are all over each other. When Tanner reaches the bed, I push him back on it, so that he sits on the edge. With his gaze fixed on me, I slide the straps to my dress down my arms and wiggle my body so that my dress falls to the floor, leaving me only in my lace bra and red thong.

Tanner's eyes go wide, and he licks his lips. "I like what I see."

I blush profusely, and he soon gets to work and rids himself of his jeans and T-shirt, throwing them in the corner with the rest of his damp clothes.

"What do you want to do, Leah?" he asks playfully while leaning back on his arms.

I toy with him a little and tap my finger over my lips. "I have a few ideas."

I can tell I'm affecting him as he swallows loudly and as I slowly kneel in front of him, he sucks in a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes."

His breathing hitches. "Okay, but if at any point you want to stop, that's fine."

I nod my head lightly in response and he removes his boxer shorts and throws them in the corner with the rest of his clothes. He doesn't know this, but I have never done this before. When Shawn and I dated, we only ever used our hands. He tried to get me to do more stuff with him, but for some reason, I never felt comfortable enough to let myself completely go with him. Though I know with Tanner, I want to do this, and all I need to do is get past my nerves.

Taking a deep breath, I wrap my fingers around him. After a few minutes, I can tell he's enjoying this as he releases low grunts, and when I glance up at him I see that his head is tilted back with his eyes firmly shut.

Feeling braver, I lower my head and lick the tip of him. As I do this I hear Tanner suck a breath through his teeth. Knowing that he's enjoying this makes me feel more confident and I gently open my mouth and take him in slowly.

Seeing him come undone by my touch spurs me on, and I continue to slide my mouth up and down in a slow rhythm. He hisses between his teeth and calls out my name, clearly forgetting that we're not alone in the house.

"Fuck, Leah. I'm not going to last long at this rate."

I look up to see him and realize his face is scrunched up in agonizing bliss. Tanner curses my name again, and suddenly I feel a warm spurt in my mouth. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as Tanner opens his eyes and looks at me with hooded eyes. He silently moves on the bed to make space for me and I lift myself off the floor and join him. He presses his lips to my forehead and motions for me to lie down on the bed with him and wraps his arms around me. As we lie together, I trace my fingers along his chest and Tanner lies completely still while I do this, except for his eyes, which follow my delicate fingers. I look at the black swirls on his left arm and follow the pattern with my index finger.

"Why did you choose to have this inked on your arm?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I liked the design when I was in the tattoo shop."

I curl my lips up. "Oh. So no deep and meaningful reason for it then."

He chuckles. "Sadly not."

"Hmm. What about the heart with the barbed wires running through it on your right forearm?"

His eyes land on the tattoo I'm talking about, and he goes quiet. Eerily quiet for Tanner. I rise up so that I am leaning on one of my arms for support and look into his eyes. "Something tells me this one has more of a story than your other tattoo."

"It's nothing grand. It's silly, really," he tells me shyly.

I kiss his lips. "It's not silly to me. I want to know."

He sighs out a long breath. "The heart symbolizes the inner beauty within, while the barbed wire represent my darkness. If you haven't noticed already, I like to keep people at a distance and show my worst self. It's sad, but I identify more with the wires than the heart itself."

I think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

"Well, I think there's more beauty to you than you see in yourself. Though, I'm glad you're starting to let your guard down around me."

He looks at me hopeful. "I want to let you in."

"I'd like that," I whisper with tears behind my eyes.

I don't know how it happened, but I think I'm starting to fall for him. These past few days have been the best, and I've never felt this way about any guy before. Even with Shawn, and we were together for a long time.

A huge smile spreads across Tanner's face, and he quickly rolls on top of me with a mischievous look on his face.

"I know I've already made you orgasm once already today, but I've been dying to taste you for a while now."

I raise an eyebrow. "Taste me?"

He nods his head and lowers his eyes down my body. "Yes, Leah. Taste you."

My cheeks heat. "Oh. Right."

"Do you want me too?" he asks, stroking a finger down the side of my face.

"Yes," I say quietly.

With that said, Tanner slowly peels off my wet bra and panties and lowers his head, kissing and licking his way down my body.

What do you think of this steamy scene? Do you think Leah likes Tanner more seeing as she's never done this with another guy?

Thank you for reading! Please vote ⭐ and comment ❤️. These little stars mean a lot.

xoxo