♡Epilogue♡

Three and a half years later

Daylight trickles through the drapes as the soft sounds of my alarm wake me from a restful sleep. The memory of Tanner's and my lovemaking into the early hours last night immediately surfaces to mind, and I sigh from the blissful recollection.

Stretching my frame out on the bed, my body brushes against Tanners and he groans in response and leans over my body to silence the alarm before hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me firmly against him. "Good morning, baby," he whispers huskily in my ear before placing light kisses down my neck.

"Good morning."

He rolls us over so that he's lying on top of me and balances his forearms on either side of my head and bends down, giving me a slow, drawn-out kiss. "Are you excited for your graduation today?"

I give a small smile and gaze up at him. "Yes. I kind of can't believe I'm finishing college."

"I can, and I'm so proud that you've finally reached this day. You worked so hard to get here, baby."

I affectionately stroke my hands up his tattooed arms. "Thank you. I don't think I could have done it without you."

"I know you could have."

I glance at the clock and sigh."We should probably start getting ready for it."

"I'm not ready to leave this bed yet."

"We really should get ready," I giggle as he buries his head in my hair and nuzzles his nose against my neck.

"Not yet."

I'm about to protest again when he rolls his hips against mine, making me gasp aloud. A devilish look crosses his face, and he dips his head and kisses me. "I was planning on giving you your graduation present, but I guess that'll have to wait until later. Right now, I need to make love to you again."

Before I have time to think about his comment, Tanner strips me out of my silk pajamas and precedes to show me how much he loves me. When we both cry out in pleasure as our orgasms roll through us, a loud banging echoes on the door, causing us both to freeze.

"If you two are done having sex, we need to get going soon so we don't miss the ceremony," Zara grumbles.

I place my hand over my mouth to prevent my giggles from escaping while Tanner gently pulls out of me and reaches for a shoe off the floor, and throws it at the door.

"If you don't fuck off, you'll have to walk to your ceremony. With Jake's car stuck in the repair shop and Ben meeting us there, you'll be the one late to graduation."

"Tanner!" I laugh, swatting his arm. "Ignore him, Zara. We'll be out in ten," I squeal just as Tanner rolls me over and smacks my ass.

"Thanks, Leah!" she sings through the wooden door. "Oh, and Tanner, don't even think about distracting her again.

"She'll end up walking funny after all the sex I heard you two having last night."

"Oh God!" I whimper, running my hands down my face.

I'm ashamed to admit that this isn't the first time we've been heard being intimate with each other. I guess when you move in with your friends who both have partners, dignity quickly flies out the window.

I plant my feet on the cool ground and kiss Tanner's bicep. "Come on. We best do what she says and get ready."

"Fine," he groans. "But only if we can have a shower together."

I lift off the bed and grin, reaching my hand out for him to take. "Deal."

"