♡30♡

After I finish undressing Tanner, he leaves me standing by the edge of the tub and goes to sit in the water. The bubbles rise and they cover half of his chest and he rests his head against the bath.

"The water is lovely and warm, Leah. Why don't you come join me?" he says in a thick, enticing voice.

I give a small smile and step in the tub in front of him. He's absolutely right; the warm water feels heavenly against my skin, and I know this will help with my sore legs. Very gently, I lower myself in the water until my back is flush against Tanner's chest. The water seems to do the trick as the aches dull in my body, and I settle further against Tanner, relishing from his naked body being pressed up against mine.

We lay like this for a while, and I feel myself rise gently with Tanner's breaths. He plays with my hair by twirling it through one of the curls, and in return, I trace circles with my finger on his thigh. It's such an intimate action which I haven't done with anyone else before. I seem to be having a lot of firsts with Tanner, which I'm happy about. I'm glad I never did this with Shawn, as I get to experience these things with someone I have a genuine connection with.

"What are you thinking?" Tanner asks while he breathes in the scent of my hair.

"Mm, just how glad I am to be here with you."

He kisses me between the shoulder blades tenderly and continues to twirl my red hair. "Me too."

I grab onto one of his hands and bring it to my mouth. His fingers are puckered from the water, and I kiss each pad. He murmurs happily, and once I'm done, he runs both his hands along my chest and over my breasts. I roll my head to the side and let him gain access to my neck as he covers it with kisses. I moan every so often in bliss and close my eyes to have my senses focus solely on Tanner's movements.

After a while, he hooks his right leg over mine and uses it to spread my legs apart. He traps my legs with his own, and ever so slowly, he creeps his right hand down my stomach and down to my sex, all the while kneading my left breast with his other hand. My hips push upward in anticipation for his touch, and once his hand skims me there, I call out his name.

"Shh, Leah. You have to be quiet unless you want all my roommates to hear." He chuckles.

My judgment comes back to me, and I remember where we are. I bite down on my hand to control what comes out of my mouth as Tanner continues to stroke his hand back and forth.

I feel him push two fingers inside me and I try to move my legs, but Tanner keeps them firmly in place. His nose runs up and down my neck as he talks to me. "Baby, you're going to have to keep your legs as still as you can so we don't end up with the water flooding the bathroom."

I moan lightly. "I'll try. Just be fast."

"I can do that," he breathes.

He kisses the tip of my nose and adjusts his body, so he has better access to me. He then grips the tub with one of his hands while the other focuses on my body. I bite down on my hand again to disguise my moans. I can hear Tanner breathing heavily by my ear, and I know he is fighting to remain in control.

It isn't long until I feel the familiar pressure building inside of me and I roll my head to the side of Tanner's shoulder and squeeze my eyes shut as I explode. After a couple of minutes, I squirm against his body, and he releases my legs from his hold.

As I work to get my labored breathing under control, I feel Tanner move one of his hands behind me and after a few seconds, I feel his seed squirt on my back.

"Fuck, Leah. You seriously know how to turn a guy on."

I giggle at his statement and turn my body so I can kiss him squarely on the mouth. Tanner kisses me back and winds his hand in my hair. We're all limbs and tongues as we continue to make out for the next few minutes before we eventually wash ourselves and get dressed before exiting the bathroom.