set 5

New update
_________________

Taehyung got home an hour later, he drove into the parking lot and turn off the car engine, he sat in his car for a while, thought running through his head, "what is going on with kookie?, is he going out with that new doctor?, taehyung shook his head in disagreement, what the hell is his thinking, after a while taehyung got out from the car and went into his apartment.

He entered his apartment went straight to his bedroom and dialed jungkook's number. It ringed severally and went into voicemail.

"What the hell!"

Jungkook has never missed his calls, he called again and there was still no answer.

"Fuck!"

Taehyung smashed his phone on the ground, he was so pissed, the picture of jungkook kissing jimin was the only thing running in his head, taehyung took his car key from the key holder and left the house.

_________

It was 12midnight and the doctors on shift were to check up on every patient before taking their one hour sleep, jungkook was still sitting in his office as he watch his phone ring countless times  but refused to pick as he wasn't ready for taehyung complains and nagging, he knew taehyung was going to talk about what happened earlier.

Meanwhile, jimin was in a female patient room to check up on her, jimin stood by her bed checking her and making sure her drip was running normally.

After like 10minutes jimin was done with the lady as he starts to walk out, just when he pushed the door open he bumped into jungkook dropping his jotters to the ground alongside his pen.

"I-i-" was all jungkook said as him and jimin was in a staring contest, their faces where extremely close to each other. Suddenly they heard a voice.

"What the fuck is going on here!?"

Jimin quickly picked up his jotter bowing his head to walk away but taehyung suddenly grabbed him, just in a flash a hard slap came crashing on jimin's face causing him to hold his face, jimin's eyes became teary that instant.

"What did you do that for!?" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed taehyung's hand pulling him away from jimin.

"Was this why you refused to pick up my calls?, because of this low life hoe?, answer me!?" Taehyung was paranoid his anger and jealousy was taking over him.

"Are you been serious right now?, why did you hit him like that?" Jungkook asked as he glanced at jimin who won't take his hands off his face.

"Are you guys fucking already?" Taehyung yelled, he was gradually losing it.

"Am sorry if I caused any trouble" jimin said and walked away.

"No you didn-"

Jungkook turns to look at taehyung who was giving a very pissed face. He picked up his jotter from the floor and walked away with taehyung following behind.

__________

Jimin got into the multiple office, immediately he walked through the door shutting it, jimin bust into tears waking jiwoo up.

"Hey, wat wrong" jiwoo asked surprised to see jimin crying, "did anyone die?, why are you crying?" Jiwoo asked again.

No response from jimin as he continues to cry, jiwoo walked up to him and pulled him in for a hug, jiwoo allowed jimin sob on her shoulder wetting a spot on her top. After a while jimin pulled away.

"Am fine" he sniffed his nose as he wipe his tears with his own hand.

"Are you kidding me?,am the only friend you have here and that means you can't hide secrets from me, so what's the problem, what's making you cry?" Jiwoo asked.

"It nothing really" jimin said, his eyes are now swollen,

"Are you seriously going to push me away like that?'

"Am not jiwoo, really am good"

"What ever" jiwoo rolled her eyes and walked out of the office leaving jimin.

Jiwoo walked out of the office heading to the cafe, she walked pass jungkook's office when she suddenly starts to hear voices, jiwoo stop for a second and then continued walking not until she heard..

__________

Jungkook entered his office almost slamming the door to taehyung's face, jungkook drops the jotter on the table placing his hand on his hips as he begins to pace around.

"You know what?, I need some space for now, I really can't handle all of this your drama" jungkook said anger evidence in his voice.

"What!?, no, that is not happening, was it because I slapped the new guy?, really?" Taehyung said his eyes became teary.

"You can think whatever you want, am done!,and what are you even doing here by this time aren't you suppose to be home?" Jungkook asked.

"You won't pick my calls, so I decided to see why, and I caught you almost kissing the new guy, baby that hurts you know? Taehyung cried.

"Whatever, I need to get back to work" jungkook said picking up his jotter again. Taehyung held his hand as he fell on his knees.

"Baby am sorry please, don't breakup with me babe please, I don't know what came over me, please" Taehyung was a crying mess.

Jungkook stood at a spot for a while, it was getting too much of Taehyung, this is embarrassing to him, a senior doctor's boyfriend misbehaving. Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung who won't stop crying.

"It ok stop crying, come here" Jungkook hates to see Taehyung cry, but is attitude is killing him, Taehyung use to be very sweet and loving, his drastic change of behavior towards everyone is affecting him.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in for a hug, he could feel Taehyung heart beating very fast like he is going to pass out. Taehyung would do anything to keep Jungkook as his boyfriend and crying was the only way to soften Jungkook's heart.

"Am so-rrry..., please don't leave me" Taehyung won't stop sobbing.

"It ok, am not leaving anymore,stop crying" Jungkook said as he pulls away, "come sit on my leg" Jungkook and Taehyung walked to a sit as Jungkook sat down Taehyung sitting on his legs resting his head on Jungkook's chest as he continue to sob.

"What!, he hit jimin?"

____________
A/N: Sorry jimin,
Vote goal 100