set 11

Am back.
____________________________

Jungkook was back to his office, he sat down thinking of how hurt jimin might be feeling now, but why does this bother him so much, he had already apologies to him.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" Jungkook said, and walked in Mr Kim.

"Morning sir" Kim said standing by the door.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked angrily without even looking up, he could tell who it was by the person's voice.,

"Sorry to disturb you, I wanted to tell you that jimin called to ask for a day of which I granted him, just wanted you to know" Mr Kim said.

"What!" Jungkook lift his head, "Why?!, You didn't ask me first, you just allowed him go" jungkook said pretending to be angry.

"Sir, I thought you had gone home"

"And my phone stopped working right?"

"Am sorry about that sir" Mr Kim apologies.

"Please leave" Jungkook said, just when Mr Kim was about leaving, jungkook stopped him. "Let me have his number"

Mr Kim titled his head in surprise, "Sir?"

"I said let me have his number, is there a problem with that?" Mr Kim was surprised at jungkook's request, he has never bother himself about any staff.

" Not at all sir, but sir-" mr Kim was cut off.

"Am waiting, here" jungkook gave his phone to Mr Kim.

Mr Kim dialled jimin's number into jungkook's phone and gave him back his phone and walked out.

Without hesitation, jungkook dialled jimin's number.

_______

Sarah, jisso and jiwoo had just finished eating, they walked out from the cafe  heading to their office.

"I need to go change, my shift is over" jisso said and walked separate way.

"So your new here?" jiwoo asked Sarah.

"Yea, I am"

"Cool, jisoo is your friend I guess?" Jiwoo asked.

"Why did you say that?" Sarah asked.

"You guys seem close"

"Not really, she's the only one I had told my little secret, and I hope she keeps it"

"How sweet, you trust her?" Jiwoo asked.

"Don't know"

"Well I have just one friend, and his name is jimin"

"Oh, jimin is your friend?" Sarah asked.

"Ye-yea, why?" Jiwoo said.

"Nothing, just that am confused about something" Sarah said.

"What is it?" Jiwoo asked, Sarah pulled her to their office and shut the door.

"Jimin, taehyung"

"What about them?"

"I saw the serious doctor kissing jimin, like they were really kiss so har-" Sarah was cut off.