set 20

Am literally hiding since am late for this update, pardon me, thank you guys for 10k reads...
________________

"Who was that?"

"It no one"

"Really?"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "It a long story"

"Am not busy" bogum says adjusting himself to face the naked boy laying beside him.

"Well, there is this senior doctor who witnessed me...., It none of your business!" Taehyung explored all of a sudden.

"Wow..., Easy...." bogum said lifting his hands in defence "it's okay if you don't want to spill it out" he said looking at taehyung awkwardly.

Taehyung hissed, "am sorry, I just need to get some things done, and I don't want to loose Jungkook in the process" taehyung said sadly.

"do you need me to come in?"

"Not yet, I can handle this one "

"Ok, always remember I will be there when you need me" he assured.

"Thank you bogum" taehyung said and slowly eyed him, "you did great today" taehyung gave a sexy smile and bite his bottom lip, "where did you get all that strength from?, You almost broke my back"

"What are you talking about?" Bogum smiled shyly, knowing exactly what taehyung is talking about.

"You made me cum so hard, not once but twice am impressed" taehyung said looking at bogum as he bit his lips again.

"Impressed ?, Baby I Have leveled up just for you, I just want to make you happy, I felt like you're not getting it from jungkook the way you ought to be getting it"

"Shut up!"

"What...."

"Don't call my boyfriend's name ever, not when we just finished having sex"

"Oh-, yes sir"

"Good, I need to go to Jungkook"

"Now?"

"Yes!, I need to talk to him about something"

"Okay...."

"Don't ask me who?"

"I wasn't going to, since you said I wasn't invited yet"

"Yes you ain't yet, but I will be needing you soon"

"Okay" Taehyung got down From the bed, he starts to put his clothes back on, " what are you doing?" Bogum asked getting down from the bed.

"Am putting my clothes on, why?"

"Ain't you going to take your bath?"

"No, I don't have much time"

"You can't go to meet jungkook without having your bath"

"Why can't I?" Taehyung asked frowning his face in disgust.

"He-

"Hush it" Taehyung cut bogum off angrily and put his shirt over his head.

"Am sorry, but-

" but nothing, stop trying to make me feel dirty "

"You don't understand tae"

"Don't call me that, only jungkook is allowed to call me that"

" suite yourself!" bogum said and turns to walk away as he picked up his pant and begins to wear them"