Set 26

Promised you guys an early update, and here you have it💜💜💜💜

Enjoy 😉
________

Taehyung arrived at the hospital, he quickly changed into his uniform and walked out, while on his way to the OR he bumped into jimin who was hurrying in.

"What the fuck are you doing here thief " he said and brush pass jimin, jimin said nothing as he walked passed him lowering his head, he got into the large office and changed to his uniform, he walked out and straight to the OR, jimin immediately scrubbed in, he stood at the door and waited for approval for him to come in which he got from jungkook.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung asked sternly immediately jimin walked in.

"Do you have a problem with him been here?" Jungkook asked.

"Thieves are not allowed in this hospital" he said.

Jungkook turns and looked at taehyung
"Conversations that are not medical related must not been brought up in my theater " jungkook warned, he then looked at jimin giving him a sign to come stand near him.

Jimin immediately walked over to jungkook's side and begins to assist him, taehyung saw this and got extremely angry.

"I am your assistant not him, why his he standing next to you?, that's my spot" taehyung says forgetting what Jungkook had said minute ago.

"Mr taehyung.." a nurse standing next to him called and glanced over at jungkook who wasn't looking but listening.

"What!?" Taehyung says and arched his brows together at the nurse.

"Dr taehyung Excuse yourself from my theater" they heard.

"What!?, you can't-"

"Now!" Jungkook yelled as he lift his eyes to look at Taehyung, he instantly dropped everything and walked out.

The surgery went successfully and they also attended to other patient who  needed urgent treatment, it was now evening say 7pm, jungkook was resting in his office with his head laying backwards when suddenly he heard a soft knock and jimin walked in.

"Hey baby, jungkook says and sat up.

"Hey"

"What up?"

"I want to be on my way"jungkook got up from his chair and walked to jimin, he put his hands around him and lean in to kiss him but jimin stopped him.

" what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

" nothing, I need to start going home" jimin. Said and glanced at his boyfriend briefly.

" baby look at me" jungkook says with his hands still wrapped around Jimin but he refused to look at his boyfriend . "Babe, was it because of what happened in the  theater?" Jungkook asked looking at jimin.

Jimin shook his head but suddenly bust into tears, jungkook then pulled him in and hugged him tight.

"I knew something was wrong, you really don't have to take whatever he says personal, he's a crazy guy, don't cry baby" jungkook says.

" he called me a thief and you did nothing about it" jimin said and pushed jungkook away.

" baby I did, and besides you are not a thief  you are my baby " Jungkook said. 

" I need to get going, it getting late" he said.

"We'll go home together "jungkook tells.