set 2

"Kim taehyung my office now!!" yelled mr kim.

___

"Sorry jimin" said a nurse Who witness the whole occasion, she helped jimin up. jimin got up dusting himself.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jimin asked, is this how people are treated here? He thought to himself, was he the one Mr Kim warned him about?.

"No dear you only tired to do your job, you came in pretty late, and you weren't supposed to attend to the patient, because he was around when the patients were brought in and he signed them in his care " said the nurse as she adjust jimin's shirt "

"But that doesn't give him the right to push me like that" jimin exclaimed.

"Sorry, You need to go wash your hands while I attend to the patient" The nurse said.

"OK, be right back" said jimin as he turn and walked away looking at his body for any bruise.

___

Taehyung enters Mr Kim's office and stood by the door with his hands folded to his chest as he makes a face.

"What has gotten into you taehyung?, how could you do something like that to him, remember you're the reason lisa left this hospital, you need to put yourself together" Mr kim spat at taehyung. He was completely irritated by what taehyung had just done.

"Are you done?" Mr Kim's eyes widened to what taehyung had just said.

"Excuse me?"

"I need to get back to work" Taehyung said rudely.

"The Senior doctor will hear about this, because I can't put up with you" Mr kim said.

Taehyung scoff "can I go now?"

"You can go" mr kim watched as taehyung walked out from his office.

Taehyung walked out Of Mr Kim's office and went straight to the emergency hall, only to see a nurse already attending to the patient. Taehyung paused For a while as he looked at her , he turned and walked away heading to the bathroom.

Jimin got to the bathroom, he washed his hands and dried them, just as he was about walking out from the bathroom, he bumped into taehyung.

"Watch it bitch!!"

Taehyung spat at jimin, Jimin only rolled his eyes and walked pass him without saying a word, he didn't want to encounter taehyung again, Jimin got to the emergency hall and walked up to the nurse. 

"Hey" she said. She had just finished with the last patient.

"your quite fast" jimin exclaim as he display a weak smile across his face, "You did 3 banding in less than an hour" jimin was amazed at her accuracy to work.

"Well, am use to it, not when it an emergency" she said and stood up right, she was done now.

"I still don't know your name" jimin said, smiling cutely at her.

"It jiwoo" she said and smiled.

"Cool, well am jimin"