Set 22

Welcome back jikook lovers

This set is Gonna hit different, am sorry but am here for twisted plot 🙈🙈🙈
____________________

"What's going on?" Everyone heard and turn to look at the direction the voice came in from, it was taehyung.

"We lost a patient " a male nurse says. While wrapping jimin up. Taehyung looked around and saw jungkook holding up his head tearing up seriously.

"Oh my baby" taehyung says as he quickly rushed to jungkook faking a sad face, taehyung hugged him tightly and smiled.

"He's gone...." jungkook cried, taehyung looked up at jisoo and eyed her displaying an evil grin. Jisoo eyed him back and walked out off the room which only surprised Taehyung .

"It okay baby" taehyung said and looked around " take the dead body away, what are you waiting for?" Taehyung yelled and turn to face jungkook " stop crying baby, let's go to your office"

And suddenly jiwoo screamed "He moved his legs!" the speed at which jungkook sprang up from his seat to Jimin pushing taehyung aside shocked everyone in the room. Jiwoo quickly unwrapped jimin, BVM was immediately placed to jimin's nose.

"Check is temperature" jungkook said, only jiwoo noticed how angry taehyung was, he was literally boiling like He was going to explode, mission unsuccessful

"Baby why don't you leave them to attend to him since he's a patient not a Doctor" taehyung said.

"I don't need anyone to do that, And what do you mean by he's not a doctor?" jungkook asked and glanced over at taehyung.

"He's stable now" a male doctor said, " his heart beat and vitals are normal, he needs to rest for some days "

Jungkook slowly sat on the bed beside jimin as tears roll down his cheek, he slowly leaned in and kissed jimin on the lips which shocked everyone in the room, everyone is fully aware of jungkook and taehyung's relationship, seeing this only raise questions.

"Babe!?" taehyung yelled, " what are you doing!?, do you realise I am in the room?"

"And?" Taehyung took a deep breath.

"everyone out!" Taehyung yelled causing everyone to flinch in fear as they immediately left the Room except jiwoo, she continues to check on her friend.

"Are you deaf!, get the fuck out!"

"No I won't! And I'm not deaf " jiwoo fires back.

"What!?, how dere you talk back!" Just as taehyung was about hitting jiwoo, jungkook intervene.

"Enough!" Jungkook said getting up from jimin's bed, he glance at jiwoo, "It's okay jiwoo, you can go, I will watch over him" jungkook said , jiwoo eyed taehyung and looked at jimin.

"Don't fucking pull anything " jiwoo whispered and taehyung arch a brow.

"What did you just say?" Taehyung asked taking a step towards Jiwoo but she  only ignored him and walked out of the room, It was now jungkook and taehyung alone in the room with jimin,

"Why did you ask everyone out ?" Jungkook asked, taehyung took a deep breath and slowly walked towards jungkook.

"Baby, were you serious about ending things with me?, or was it because you were angry?" Taehyung asked softly.