set 10

Hey, how are you today? Hope your keeping safe.
____________________

Jungkook put his phone back into his pocket and starts to walk out, he got to the door adjusting his shirt as he shut his eyes.

"Fuck!?" He muttered, he pushed the door open and walked out, jungkook got to his car and saw taehyung waiting.

"Baby what took you so long?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing let go" Jungkook said without making eye contact with taehyung, they both got into the car and taehyung could sense something was wrong.

"Are you ok babe?" He asked looking at his boyfriend with concern,no response from Jungkook, he only starts the car and drove off, "Baby your not answering me" Taehyung again. Still no response, after 2minutes of silent jungkook finally spoke.

"I will drop you off at your place" he said without taking his eyes off the road.

"Why.., I thought yo-" Taehyung was cut off.

"Am going back to the hospital, I need to do some work" Jungkook said,  All jungkook wants to do at the moment is to look Jimin in the eyes and tell him how sorry he is for taking advantage of him.

"Baby.., is everything okay?" Taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's thigh looking at him without blinking.

"Am fine" jungkook manages to say.

"Am worried about you babe...., you were good 5minutes ago and now you ain't saying anything, and your not even looking at me, is there something bothering you?" Taehyung is worried about his man.

"Am ok" Jungkook said and glance at taehyung briefly.

_____

Sarah was completely in shook at what she just witness, she needed to know what going on, sarah walked out from the empty room and starts heading to the multi office, she got into the office and saw jisoo and jiwoo.

"Where have you been" jisoo said.

"Ehmm, i- I was sleeping in an empty room, I was really exhausted" sarah lied as she walked to her table.

" OK, wanted to go to the cafe with you tho ?" Jisoo said

"Aww am sorry, was really tired, but we can still go" sarah said.

"OK let all go" jisoo said, they left the office and head to the cafe.

_____

Jungkook got to Taehyung's apartment and parked at the entrance

"Ain't you coming in at least" Taehyung said worries splashed all over his face now.

"I can't, I need to go" Jungkook said.

"Whatever" Taehyung said angrily getting down from the car.

"Really?" Jungkook said looking at taehyung surprised at what he just said, "did you just say that?"

"Am sorr- taehyung was cut off as jungkook drove off.

Jungkook got to the hospital in no time, he got out from his car and went straight to his office, jungkook entered his office sitting down he picked up the landline on his table and starts to dialled a number.