1

POV:Denki

What is wrong with wannabe heros? I've just seen Bakugou punch Midoriya because he took the last bit of katsudon and then Todoroki started defending his best friend and loosing. this is why I don't want to be a hero. I'm not like this. I don't want this.

I want to do something to be remembered for. Like being a villain perhaps. The only villain that was undefeated. I like that idea. The idea of being free. Take what I want. When I want. How I want. If only dreams could come true. But not in my universe.

The UA traitor is so lucky. They get to do what they want and even work for the best villains in the world. I want to say hello and help them. maybe they would be able to help me improve my power. Unlike these heros who just focus on people who they see potential in like Bakugou who is currently fighting Todoroki as Kirishima and Midoriya are trying to calm them both down.

As the lunch bell rings, I get up from my table and make my long way to double English. I hate English. Its a waste of time. We all know how to speak. so why do I need to know what a verb is. It's all just stupid.

When I arrive, I take my seat and begin to draw. I have trouble listening so none of the teachers bother me. As you see, here they only focus on people with potential like Bakugou, Midoriya or Todoroki. Not the people who cant spell or who doesn't know they're 17 times tables. Why would I need this? Villain hero or civilian. Where would I need algebra, especially when trying to take someone down? This is why I want to be free and do whatever I want.

After two hours of drawing, I leave the classroom with a picture of a sunflower and a drawing of what I think Shigaraki looks like. I think he will look like the sick villain he is. I've always liked to draw. It doesn't matter whether you're good or bad, all you need is a pencil paper and rubber. My whole room is covered in drawings I've done of people and places. It's the only way I can escape the real world. The world where everyone expects too much of you.

Talking about my room, I've almost reached the dorm building, which is right next to the school, it is warm today, I mean it should be in the middle of may. But the blossoms are out and it looks like an anime. A love anime. where everyone is happy with what they do. Yeah this isn't a love anime.

Once I arrive at my dorm room and open it, I see a blob of purple hair unlocking his door next to mine. I've never seen him before but he didn't notice me as his hearing was muffled by the unknown songs playing through his headphones.

Slowly, I reach for him, tapping his shoulder twice, he stiffened and then looked at me, frowned then took an earphone out. whether hes going to be nice or mean, I'll give him one thing, hes cute.

"What do you want?" he asked in an unneeded harsh tone.

He's not cute.

"Well ive never seen you before so I just wondered what you where doing in UA" I asked, slowly getting more annoyed by the character in front of me.

"Well, Mineta has been kicked out and im replacing him, so now you have been nosey, can I go into my room?" he asked as he crossed his arms. hes really beginning to get on my nerves. Better end this before I start a fight and get myself kicked out, id rather not have to fight someone I don't know the quirk of.

"Well im Denki Kaminari, but you only get to call me Kaminari or Kami either is fine" I say with a wide smile. I know people open up if you smile. Doesn't have to be a real one, just convincing enough.

"Shinsou. Hitoshi shinsou" he grumbled out.

What a dick.