4

POV:Denki

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

I look up and almost choke on my bento. Why is he over here? I kind of thought he hated me. But no. Who? Well the one and only Shinso Hitoshi. I only know his name because of the fact it's written on his bag. And I think he told me it last night.

I'm lying. I did remember his name.

"Yes!You may sit with my baby. Sero move your ass down so Shinso can sit with our Denks." Mina almost screeches. I may think Shinso is kind of cute but I don't want him to be near me. He's kind of a dick.

Sero does as Mina told him, I mean he had no choice. He was soon replaced with Shinso, who was now sat next to me. I feel my face flush just a small amount.

"What are you eating?" Shinso turns to me after placing his tray of what looked like Katsudon on the table.

"Bento, what are you eating?" I ask even though I know he's eating Katsudon. I flash him one of my largest smiles, it's obviously fake, but he doesn't need to know that.

"You Dumbass, he's eating Katsudon, It's pretty fucking obvious." Bakugou says with a sneer. Jirou and Sero laugh at the comment. I see Shinso look at me with pity in his those small almond shape lavender orbs. I don't need his pity though.

"W-well have you heard? The UA traitor broke into the school last week?" Mina says, trying to change the subject. I'm thankful for her social queue experience. I look to Shinso to see what his thoughts on the UA traitor are, But I see him looking down. Like he's ashamed?

"No way! This dude is so not manly! Why would you betray your friends?" Kirishima says with a frown. This man is the most pure I've ever seen. I think kirishima might be an angel.

"Who do you think it is?" Sero asks the group in a secretive whisper. This topic has been banned by the headmaster for obvious reasons.

"I think it's Monoma, I mean have you seen that psychopath, He's truly evil." Jirou says as a shiver makes its way up her spine. She seems very uncomfortable by this topic, even though she was the first to respond.

"I think whoever it is, is disgusting and deserves a harsh but fair punishment" I say proudly. I didn't mean any of that. I would have said 'I think they're cool and I want to say well done to them for breaking out of this chain of suffering' but because I'm in a hero school and the traitor works for villains, it will look suspicious. Or people will begin to think it's me, and everything I've worked for will go down the drain.

I glance back over to Shinso to ask why he's being so quiet and I'm just in time to see him smirking. Why is he smirking? What goes on in that boys head?

"I thought the Traitor was Bakugou at first" says Shinso, I see Bakugou's eyes fill with rage, this man better have an excuse as to why he's assuming 'Bakubro' as the traitor, unless he wants to die. "I have reasons and evidence, You remember when Bakugou was kidnapped? He was able to break free. But he came back slightly different. When I looked into the scene, the LoV wanted Bakugou, so I'm assuming they wanted you to join the League, right?" Shinso pauses for Bakugou to Nod, he doesn't, but I think our explosive friend is intrigued to hear the evidence and allegations made towards him. "And we also have the fact that bakugou is always mad, he throws a childish fit even at the littlest of things, His hate towards the kid with the green hair, the one that beat me at the sports festival.....Midoriya! Midoriya wants to become the no.1 hero and Bakugou has always hated him.I guess we could argue that Bakugou wants to be the number one hero, or maybe he wants to stop midoriya before he's even made it out of hero school" Shinso finishes with a glance towards me and the straight down at his food as he goes back to being quiet.I smile at him shyly. That confidence is hot.

"B-Baku-bro... are you the UA traitor?" Kirishima asks with glossy eyes. He's about to cry. I swear to All Might, I will kill bakugou and Shinzo for making him cry.

"What?! No! I didn't agree to join the LoV and I hate Deku because he lied to me and told me all his life that he didn't have a quirk, and boom now he has one." Bakugou defends as he leans back in his chair and folds his arms across his chest. "Eye bags, I must admit, your smart, but not the right type of smart, You may have stuff on me, but that doesn't make me the UA traitor. But you on the other hand, Were where you going last night? You snuck out at about 3:00am and didn't get back till about 5am. So were where you?" Bakugou smirks as he knows he has some sort of advantage over Shinso.

Shinso sat up so fast he hit his head on the back on the wall which his seat was rested on, he froze for a second and I could see thoughts going through his head. This is oddly suspicious.

"I-I have insomnia if it isn't obvious enough" He says, pointing to the black bags under his eyes. "So to try and help me sleep, I went on a walk, I didn't realise that I would get back that late" If Shinso is the traitor then this was an amazing save. Even I believe him and I'm sure the rest of the group does as well.

"Then why where you in your hero costume? You know the one with the voice changing mask and the grey scarf like Aizawas." Bakugou asks again, getting more cocky.

"Yes as it's the most comfortable clothes I have. Since I've just moved here." Shinso says. He's quite good with excuses. If these are actually excuses.

"Bakugou, drop it, what lessons have we got now?" Mina says. Surprisingly enough, Bakugou did drop it, and even answered her question.

"We have Hero Training, but I think Mr.Aizawa is just going to give us a free period as he wasn't feeling well and i think all the teachers want a break from trying to figure out who the traitor is."

"So we have a free period?!" I ask with a huge smile. This time it's a real smile.

"Yes you dumbass" Bakugou says with a sneer. I felt my face drop, I'm honestly sick of being called a dumbass. I'm not even stupid.

"You know, you have no right to call Kaminari a dumbass, Especially when you bullied someone all of there life because you both want the same thing." Shinso says. Did he just stick up for me? That was unexpected. Maybe shinso can sit at our table forever. I don't think bakugou agrees though.

Bakugou stood up on the table, bent down, and grabbed Shinso's tie, pulled him up onto his feet and close to his face close to his own,and then pulled his other hand close to his face ready to set off explosions. "Oh you wanna go eye bags?" Once Bakugou said that, His eyes went white and he stopped responding.

"Say sorry to Kaminari for calling him a dumbass" Shinso says, He's using his quirk to get Bakugou to say sorry to me. I feel my whole face go warm. Not from this sweet gesture. But from the fact the whole cafeteria was now looking.

"I'm sorry Kaminari, for calling you a dumbass" Bakugou says with the most dead look in his eyes. Not going to lie, I liked seeing Bakugou like this. He deserves it. But just as I'm beginning to enjoy it, Bakugou's eyes go back to their crimson red colour. "WHAT THE FUCK, EYE BAGS?! YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE YOUR QUIRK IN THE CAFITERIA"

"You were going to use your quirk when you threatened me" Shinso says as he sits back down and continues eating.

Lets just say, that shut Bakugou up.

I look at Shinso again, He looked at me and smiled....Not a small smile, but a closed eye smile. My whole face went red and I felt something trickle down my nose.

"DENKI ARE YOU OKAY?!" mina yelled at me. "YOU'RE HAVING A NOSE BLEED"

~~~~~~

1183 words

A/N dont come at me, i thought the ending would be funny.

want some songs? I got chu lovely bean

there all artic monkeys because.... moonki and some arent tho

https://youtu.be/h1kRVwZXjxk

https://youtu.be/JBblm8DkgFg

https://youtu.be/hfzZRw7iOdg

https://youtu.be/mK8uI8BWSGU

There!!!

thank you for reading my clouds!!

Edit: No their grammar died again, also it's too late for me to function