)Updates at the end) Horses and Farms

I grew up a Country girl I actually lived on a hill surrounded by farms. So my friends brought up some thing in a group chat and welp time for me to talk about, horses and farms and farm animals.

I may get the names wrong for somethings don't mind it please

So, there three types of saddles I have seen, I have only learned how to put on a horse. The main saddle that is used now days is, a horned saddle which is a saddle that as a horn in the front for you to hold on to while riding.
Then there is the non-horned saddle which is for more experienced riders.
The third saddle I believe is a training saddle it is usually not used unless you are a very very new beginner, meaning if you need more help the a normal beginner, I believe, don't quote me on it.

Now a few things about the what goes on the face of the horse, I cannot remember the name for the life of me but I do remember a bunch of things about it.
So the Metal part that is within the horses mouth, first off doesn't hurt them, second the pressure on the horses mouth I am pretty sure is connected to two Metal spirals that are connected to the metal piece and it helps tell them which way to go. Also the loser of a hold you have on the leather rope will make them go faster and the tighter of a hold will make them slow down. Also I believe only up to two people can get on a horse that depends on the horse's strength the horse's weight, along with the peoples weight that are riding the horse and the saddle that is being used

Now this will be more about how you talk to horses and how you brush them or feed them. Depending on the trainer they will have different words and sounds the help them know what to do. Most of the time certain sounds you make for clicking your tongue or words such a go and stop and woah will help tell them what to do.
Now, depending on if you've heard about horses or you're western or not, you may or may not know that a lot of people say it's a big no-no to go behind a horse, well this is true it is also not true it is a big no-no to go behind a horse without it knowing you're there. Usually the way a lot of people walk around a horse is they put their hand or hands on it butt above it's tail just so it knows your there and doesn't kick you. Now this also depends on the experience of the horse if it doesn't have good experiences with humans it might kick you anyways so you gotta know more about the horse before you do anything.
Also The main and tail of the horse is very thick, I am not sure if I remember this right, but I believe you can brush a horse's main and tail without having to worry about it hurting it, I still brushed carefully. But that is only brushing their main and their tail and there is one brush used for the main and tail and one used for the body of the horse. Baths aren't too bad in fact I do believe there are some horses that like baths but I'm pretty sure they're kind of like cats and dogs, like how it depends on the cat or the dog, it depends on the horse. Now I'm talking about horses not ponies there is a difference. Ponies are small compared to horses in fact when you guys for a miniature horses you're actually thinking of a pony I am pretty sure because he miniature horse if you're thinking of one that's like half the size of a horse that is nine miniature horse a horse that is miniature is tiny compared to a regular horse.

I also mention farm things but I just realized The only thing I know about a farm is how to rake up and clean after the horse and other animals and how to feed the horses and other animals and that's it.
I'm only bring this up because I only got 1 hour I think maybe 30 minutes of sleep. And when I don't sleep I get ADHD mind, meaning for some reason when I don't sleep I am hyperactive and I don't know why.
And this makes me want to write I am not sure why it makes me want to write but it makes me want to write.
Today I chose to write about horses.

Also I am adding updates at the end of this I would like to say that I have officially decided i'm going to make Yaoi and Yuri book. NO this is not a new Yaoi and Yuri role-play book. This is something that I wanna write about because I've been reading way too much of it and I kind a want to write it.

Now I would like to make this very clear, this book will be dedicated to wholesomeness and I would like to not do anything mature unless you guys REALLY want me too. You guys have to LOVE the book in order for me to do that. Mainly because I don't write books about smut and I don't usually write mature things in detail. Soooo as much as I need to learn do that for certain books. This will not be one of them!
I am going to show you guys the cover and the only reason I'm showing this is because 😂 my friend sends in me a lot of Yuri stuff and I 😂 remembered this picture and I love it too much not to use it 😂👏

 This will not be one of them!I am going to show you guys the cover and the only reason I'm showing this is because 😂 my friend sends in me a lot of Yuri stuff and I 😂 remembered this picture and I love it too much not to use it 😂👏

Now one thing I would like to make clear. The first THREE chapters, will be dedicated to my anime dungeons and dragons campaign. WHY? We seem to have a lot of lesbian and gay couples in this campaign 😂 not complaining at all it's really cute. So I will be writing head cannons with some of the NPC's and I will be writing canon ships that have happened in the campaign. And I will be putting a (Part 1?) on all of my chapters in case you guys want more of a certain ship within the OCs I write about. At the beginning of this book I am going to put one thing. You can recommend any genre to be apart of the Yaoi and Yuri. Also any kind of creatures that you guys think would be interesting to see a relationship between.

I WILL BE TAKING ALL THE REQUESTS I GET AND I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO MAKE SURE I WRITE IT!

The main reason I am doing this is because I really need motivation to right and right now my biggest motivation is just being a fan girl and a shipper. So, THIS WILL BE FUN! I can not wait