I hate drama

(I just want to apologize if this offends I just need to write this, please understand that I just need to write this down. Also I understand why some people call people out, sometimes it needs to be done, I'm just not the person who would do that, this is just my irritated thoughts. There was something going on where some called another person for simply stating that they do not support certain things, THATS IT!

They have over 400 followers and are telling the to report that person (who only stated what they don't support) for no god damn reason and obviously that person (who was only stating what they don't support) followers immediately reported the guy who called him out, I feel they deserve to be reported but, if he hadn't said anything they wouldn't have been at risk of losing their followers.)

*sigh*
Ya know, I don't understand how some people, can earn all their followers and yet risk losing their account. They risk it by calling someone out who also has big following, sometimes even more than the other person and then followers report to protect who their following, and it leads to losing the account they worked for.

I'm all for reporting people who are harassing someone but honestly in my opinion, if you don't like what someone said block them don't start drama, if you don't like them block them don't start drama. Now if they are harassing you and have barely followers at all and joined like a day ago after made someone upset, block them and report them.

If you have a ton of followers don't attack or call out someone who also has a big following because it will to, hundreds of people attacking you, hating on you, reporting you, and sometimes even sending you DEATH THREATS!

Sorry guys, I just hate the fact that he has over 400 followers and he's just gonna throw them away or even put their profile at a RISK of it getting deleted.

I have always been a person who hates drama it's just stressful.